97Partners is a new software offering innovative ways of controlling your Forex investments. But does 97Partners really give you the best trading possibilities or it is just another Forex scam?

There was not enough information to make an informed decision about this system in order to rate them as a scam or a legit one.

We recommend you to OR find a Reliable Robot to trade with form the table below:

Top Forex Robots

97 Partners Software – Is It Reliable?

For centuries, people know that money is the most important and powerful source, needed in order a decent lifestyle to be maintained. Online market is constantly developing and upgrading. Therefore everyone must be able to adapt to this dynamic atmosphere. Working 8 hours per day often seems not enough for sufficient income to be generated. That is why, there are many other options for gaining profits and their popularity is vastly spreading. AS a result, trading Forex online is one of the most preferred solutions, for people who are willing to succeed with no efforts required.

So, in this review, the object of our detailed investigation is going to be one auto-trading robot that is claimed to be realizing people’s boldest dreams and wishes – the 97Partners System, created by Simon Crane. This is one of the most recent trading systems, that have emerged on the horizon.

>> Proceed to Secure Trading System <<

The Story Behind the Product 97Partners

Mr. Crane present himself and his personality, in the advertisement clip, provided to users at the official landing page of the Forex trading software. He turns out to be a former lecturer in a prestigious Swedish university. Then, in 2004 he is invited by a huge investment fund to work on a special project, related to the creation and optimization of a highly professional and profitable trading solution. As a result of his 5 years work, he manages to develop a sophisticated online trading platform. Now, a couple of years later, he shares his work with all online traders promising that he wants to share its profitability with them.

If a user is willing to register in this Forex online trading software, he should follow these steps. Register – provide detailed information about name, phone, valid email address and eventually a credit card number. In fact, this is not a good thing, because in the promo video clip Mr. Crane constantly emphasizes on the fact he doesn’t need people’s credit card numbers. Trade – place trades by using the autopilot feature of the robot. Withdraw- no information about this process is available on the site. This means that it is highly probable that traders maybe won’t be able to get access to their funds.

97Partners System– Safe or Another Scam?

Due to the lack of enough information about this Forex platform, we are not able to issue neither positive nor negative verdict on its trading performance. In addition, there are some concerning facts we have been able to find out. First, if a user decides to create his personal account with the 97 Partners System he will be able to hear two completely different voices in the two separate promo videos, both claiming to be Mr. Crane, the creator of the product.


In addition, the alleged new platform seems to be operating since 2014 which makes 2 years of availability as till now. That is the reason why, at this point we do not recommend this solution to online traders. They should find more authentic and trustworthy source for their trading purposes.

The Price of 97Partners System

Initially the access to the automated platform is free and unlimited for all who want to take advantage of it. However, each new member must pay 3% of the profits he has been able to earn to Mr. Crane. That is where the name of the platform actually comes from – 97% of the profits remain to the users, and the other 3% are fee to the developers of the service provider. .


t10demo_high_risk_stampOur investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on 97Partners to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if 97Partners is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.


In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to

Visit Best Rated Robot OR Choose One of the Top Systems Above