This newly released system United Trading was created by a group of diverse and talented students came together and created a brand new social media trading platform. According to them the software is kind of “Forex Facebook”. The group is introduced to the audience by a professor called Anthony Grecko.
Adam Fletcher is the program manager of the project. The other 3 members of the team are called Jaleel Bashir, Matt Kirby and Lydia Williamson.
We conducted our regular scam research and the results we gathered made us believe that it would be better for you to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and not work with this software as it may be dangerous to your pocket. For more information, continue reading the following article.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Auto-Trading System
- Max Returns: 80%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading
- Non-Existent Creator
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is UnitedTrading Network?
This social trading platform relies on combination of professional trading analysis and user sentiment or at least this is the information provided from the promo video of the system. It is also said that binary options is a high risk financial market and that in case you have no idea what you are doing, it’s easy to experience demoralizing loss after demoralizing loss and blow up your trading account. This is actually something we can agree with in a way.
However, we couldn’t find any reliable and detail information on how exactly this network is supposed to work and to earn profits for its binary options traders. That is why, we suggest that you should rely on a platform that is already proven to work properly, for example FinTech Ltd. system.
How to Get Started with United Trading Network?
In case you are sure that you want to proceed with this system, you have to fill in the online form with some personal information about you. Then, you should invest at least $250 to unlock your account. Finally, you can start trading as there are two options ahead of you. First, you can rely on some trading alerts provided by the software, and place the trades it says. Your other variant is to entirely depend on the autopilot trading mode. Still, we believe that both of these options are dangerous and risky as it is not clear on how accurate the signals and the implemented algorithm are.
United Trading Network – A Scam or Legit System?
Based on the information we managed to collect and carefully analyze, we can say that in our professional opinion the United Trading Network is not a legit binary options trading solution. On the contrary, we have many reasons to believe that it is a scam and fraudulent robot.
The most disturbing fact, related to its authenticity is the fact that all the available feedback in the Internet space is negative. People are very disappointed with the results they are getting from this allegedly social trading platform. Therefore, you should not work with it at any cost, and find another way to increase your income.
Unfortunately, almost every new binary options trading system that is released on the market is unreliable, risky and bogus. United Trading Network is yet another addition to this notorious list. We believe that you are already warned about the danger this system hides. So, we would like to repeat once more that traders should avoid dealing with this software as it is dangerous to your pocket.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on United Trading to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if United Trading is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Controlling a Trading Account Owned by a Securities Trader – (Thurston Gilman; David Gelfond, Scott Gilman; Aleke Msumba; Paul Bonnarigo; 2001)
2. Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous – (Robert C. Merton, Journal of Financial Economics; Volume 3; Issues 1–2; January–March 1976; Pages 125-144)
3. Trading on Marginal Information (Florian Hauser, Bob Kaempff – Progress in Artificial Economics, 2010)
4. Short Term Trading Strategy Based on Chart Pattern Recognition and Trend Trading in Nasdaq Biotechnology Stock Market (Saulius Masteika – Business Information Systems Workshops, 2010)
5. Using a Genetic Algorithm to Improve Recurrent Reinforcement Learning for Equity Trading (Jin Zhang, Dietmar Maringer – Computational Economics, 2016)
6. Analysis of Dynamic Properties of Stock Market Trading Experts Optimized with an Evolutionary Algorithm (Krzysztof Michalak – Applications of Evolutionary Computation, 2014)
7. An intelligent market making strategy in algorithmic trading (Xiaodong Li, Xiaotie Deng, Shanfeng Zhu – Frontiers of Computer Science, 2014)
8. Learning Gated Bayesian Networks for Algorithmic Trading (Marcus Bendtsen, Jose M. Peña – Probabilistic Graphical Models, 2014)
9. Technical Analysis and Freight Trading Strategies (Amir H. Alizadeh, Nikos K. Nomikos, 2009)
10. Evolution of trading strategies in a market (Florian Hauser. Bob Kaempff – Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2011)