The binary options field is one that features a vast amount of scam. When one system goes down, there is always another being released onto the Internet. A fine example of this is the TurbineXO Software created by Andrew Fisher, who is also CEO of the company behind it – ClickTrade Ltd.
The binary options system is supposedly 100% automated and free, but our in-depth investigation into it revealed that this is not exactly so. There is a 0.5% fee that is withdrawn from one’s trading account at the end of each month.
This, along with the fact that there is no available information on the alleged founder and his firm which is the main responsible one for the product’s appearance on the market. The claims that it is directly linked to the stock market are also not supported by any additional data.
The following review examines all the reasons why we regard the TurbineXO binary options software as certainly dubious and a likely scam. If you want to learn all the reasons why – continue reading.
We recommend you to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR find a Reliable Robot to trade with form the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Sign Up; Paid After First Month
- Software: Binary Automated System
- Max Returns: 94%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Fully Automated
- Requires Internet Connection
- Faked User Testimonials
- Unregulated Broker Connections
- No Special Features
- Fake Creator
Not Reliable Service
What is TurbineXO System?
This binary trading system is designed and founded by a group of experienced Wall Street traders and financial experts. Creator Andrew Fisher supposedly gathered a team of his most professional former colleagues in order to make the product as technologically innovative as possible.
However, our in-depth investigation into the profit-amplifying solution goes to prove that it is not directly linked to the stock market as Mr. Fisher claims. In fact, very few binary automated robots have such a technological advantage.
A direct link to any stock market in the world would mean that the income-generating solution has some type of official partnership with it. This, however, is highly unlikely as no institution would give in its business data and secrets so easily.
How Does TurbineXO Work?
Due to the fact that the stamps of approval that appear on the TurbineXO binary options robot’s official website are fake, we consider the possibility that it does not actually utilize a WSMT algorithm very high.
The income-generating system accumulates profits to the team that has created it by imposing a 0.5% fee at the end of each month on every user’s profits. Signing up with it is otherwise free of charge.
Its computer codes supposedly have an accuracy rate of 94%, but this is not proven to be actually true. If fact, it may as well be a sham software due to the high amount of dissatisfied testimonials from traders that have tested the software present on the Internet.
Is Turbine XO Scam or Legit?
All the information we were able to gather about this binary options software suggests that it is unreliable and most likely – an Internet scam. This is mainly due to the fact that creator Andrew Fisher claims that it is free, but it automatically takes 0.5% out of users’ profits at the end of every month.
Furthermore, feedback from the online trading community has been mainly negative and the founder has no active profiles on social media which means that he is most likely not a real person. Our best suggestion would be for you to turn to a legitimate and trustworthy source of online income.
Our final verdict on the binary automated system called TurbineXO would be that users better opt for a proven to work profit-amplifying solution. This piece of software is devious and the general attitude towards it is that its WSMT algorithm does not operate properly.
It is incapable of delivering the promised results and online traders better refer from investing with it. Also, Andrew Fisher is a fabricated personality and he does not have any links or relations with a company called ClickTrade Ltd.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Turbine Xo to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Turbine Xo is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. The consolidation of European stock exchanges (New York’s Current Issues in Economics and Finance, 2002)
2. Crowds on Wall Street: Extracting value from social investing platforms (Gang Wang, 2014)
3. The random walk of high frequency trading (Eric M. Aldrich, Indra Heckenbach – Trading and market Microstructure, 2014)
4. Uncovering the network structure of the world currency market: Cross-correlations in the fluctuations of daily exchange rates (Sitabhra Sinha, Uday Kovur, 2013)
5. Comprehensive analysis of market conditions in the foreign exchange market: Fluctuation scaling and variance-covariance matrix (Aki-Hiro Sato, Takaki Hayashi, 2012)
6. Real options in information systems – A revised framework (Rajiv Banker, Sunil Wattal, 2010)
7. Developing real-time options pricing (John Stamey, Kenneth Small, 2012)
8. Accounting for employee stock options (Michael Kirschenheiter, 2004)
9. Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets (Jianjun Miao, Neng Wang, 2007)
10. Optimal risk management using options (Dong-Hyun Ahn, Jacob Boudoukh, 1997)