Tratika is the name of a newly released binary options auto-trading software. It is presented as a revolutionary system that is supposed to be the easiest way to provide regular people with stable and solid profits on daily basis. It is also supposed to significantly reduce the risk while trading and therefore investors are promised to get safety of their funds.
We decided to conduct scam investigation related to the performance of this binary options platform to find out on whether it is reliable or a scam. As we couldn’t find enough reliable and authentic information, we would like to advise readers to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and to stay away from this software as it may be a scam. In case you would like to learn more about it, continue reading the review.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Semi-Automated System
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Non-Existent Creator
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is Tratika?
Tratika is a trading solution which suite of tools is said to dramatically improve the most important aspects of the binary options trading. It allegedly provides user with a peer-2-peer trading platform that connects them directly with some financial experts. The software is also supposed to allow you to choose how you want the tools to work for you – whether semi-automated or fully automated. It includes some video training lessons to give members advantage over other online investors. In addition, it is said that the system has a user-friendly and simple to navigate design that looks every bit as powerful as it should be.
Sadly, our research didn’t manage to confirm all these promises. To start with, there isn’t even a creator of this platform. It is absolutely anonymously launched on the market so people cannot charge anyone responsible in case of loss. Also, there is not information on how much traders could earn by trading with this software.
How Does Tratika Software Work?
Supposedly, there are 3 trading options, available. The first one is short term options with max expiry time of 120 seconds. This short term option works manually or automatically. Rush options are designed for traders who enjoy fast results. The medium term options use market analysis from your broker for a 4-hour expiry rate. The long term options with high investment character are for people who would like to trade 1-2 times per week and still enjoy the benefits of their investments.
In addition, there are some special features mentioned. However, our investigation proved that none of them is really available.
Tratika – A Scam or Reliable System?
Based on everything we managed to find and analyze, we can say that according to our professional trading opinion, Tratika is not a reliable and authentic income-generating binary options solution. On the contrary, we have some serious evidence proving the system is a total scam that should be avoided at any cost. Also, our Internet check shows that all of the customer reports related to the performance of the system are negative. People are complaining of the quality of the software and of the fact it cannot actually win a single trade.
The truth is that there are really many available binary options auto-trading systems on the market. It is difficult for people to find a truly legit and reliable solution as the most of the products are fraudulent. Sadly, Tratika is the next robot to be included in the notorious list of scam online investing systems. People should not deal with it otherwise they will lose all their invested funds. You should better continue your search and make sure to work only with popular, reputable and already proven to work binary options systems.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Tratika to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Tratika is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Short-Term Trading and Stock Return Anomalies: Momentum, Reversal, and Share Issuance – (Martijn Cremers; Ankur Pareek; Rev Finance; 17 July 2014)
2. Advanced International Trade: Theory and Evidence – (Robert C. Feenstra; Princeton University Press; 2016)
3. Toward a theory of marginally efficient markets (Yi-Cheng Zhang – Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1999)
4. Method and system for pricing options (David Gershon, 2008)
5. Learning performance of prediction markets with Kelly bettors (Alina Beygelzimer, John Langford, David M. Pennock – International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, 2012)
6. Liquidity and prediction market efficiency (Paul C. Tetlock – Finance and Economics, 2008)
8. A study on a binary option model and its pricing (Wu Yun, He Jian-Min – College of Economics and Management – 2002)
9. Economic derivatives markets – New opportunities for individual investors: A research agenda (Robert Dibul – Financial Services Review, 2007)
10. Multi-agent forex trading system (Rui Pedro Barbosa, Orlando Belo – Department of informatics, 2003)