There is a newly released binary options trading system that promises to provide all its users with stable profits that are secure and 100% guaranteed. The platform is called TraDetector, without a creator mentioned anywhere, and our team of specialists and trading experts decided to review its trading performance and results.
As we couldn’t find enough relevant and authentic information, related to the authenticity of TraDetector, we would suggest that you should not deal with it and to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot , instead.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: $49 per Month
- Software: Signals Trading Software
- Max Returns: 75%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Non-Existent Creator
- Low Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- No User Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is The TraDetector System?
This binary options trading platform was allegedly created by a team of young entrepreneurs and experts in the Financial Markets field. They all claim that their project is the first trading company in the world to guarantee a profit at any time, whatever one’s experience and knowledge may be.
As soon as you finish the subscription process and set your trading account on TraDetector, you’ll start receiving trading advice directly to your e-mail.
The purpose of all this is regular people to gain the chance to copy the investments of the supposedly successful team of traders and start accumulating profits. The stated return rate of this binary trading platform is claimed to be around 70%. Also, the robotic voice from the white board promo video of the software explains that you can also sponsor your financial results to your friends by making them subscribe for the system. Then, you are supposed to earn a recurring commission of 75% ($36) for every new member you bring.
Taking into consideration all the information we managed to find out, we don’t believe that this trading system really works. You should really be careful when dealing with it.
How Does TraDetector Work?
This is a binary trading software that is supposed to automatically copy successful trades of other traders as it is based on trading and Internet marketing. The accuracy rate of the received signals is 70% which actually is very low. The other way new members may earn profits is by recommending the product to a friend. The expected return under the form of a 75% commission on each new subscription.
Finally, this software is not free as all the other available binary trading platforms on the market. It costs 49$ per month and you also have to place initial deposit amount of at least $250.
Is TraDetector a Binary Scam?
All of this information doesn’t seem reliable and authentic at all. This system doesn’t even have a real person to present it, just a fake and cheap promotional video clip. Also, the whole trading process looks like something that can’t bring to you really serious profits on regular basis. So, we strongly advise our readers to think twice before opting for this binary trading solution.
Moreover, there is not any reliable and authentic feedback in the Internet space. So, as for now, all we can understand is from the creators of this possible scam robot. In this line of thinking, we are inclining to declare TraDetector is scam but not a legit and authentic income-generating partner.
To sum all up, we don’t believe that you may earn stable and significant income by dealing with TraDetector. It just doesn’t look like professional and solid online trading platform people could rely on.
As a result, we strongly advise all our readers to avoid dealing with the system and to treat it as scam as it is very likely to actually be one. You should better trust some already proven to work software, that has shown stable results, for example the Gemini 2 software.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Tradetector to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Tradetector is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. The world trading system: Law and policy of international economic relations (Jackson, H. John – The MIT Press, 1997)
2. The information content of the trading process (Easleya, David; Kiefera M., Nicholas; O’Hara, Maureen; Journal of Empirical Finance – Volume 4, Issue 2-3; June 1997; pp.-159-186)
3. How to enable automated trading engines to cope with news-related liquidity shocks? Extracting signals from unstructured data (Sven S. Groth, Michael Siering, Peter Gomber – Decision Support Systems, 2014)
4. Informed trading and the price impact of block trades: A high frequency trading analysis (Yuxin Sun, Gbenga Ibikunle – International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016)
5. Technical trading: Is it still beating the foreign exchange market? (Po-Hsuan Hsu, Mark P. Taylor, Zigan Wang – Journal of International Economics, 2016)
6. The impact of short sale restrictions on informed trading in the stock and options markets (Zurbrueggb, Ralf; Le, Van; 2016)
7. Online Broker Evaluation Strategy Khizhnyak, Pavel; Pelykh, Konstantin; 2015)
8. Online Trading (Hsieh, Chang-Tseh; Encyclopedia of Finance; 2006)
9. The Effect of Social Media on Trading Behavior: Evidence From Twitter (Paul, Tanya; 2015)
10. System and method for analyzing financial market data (Ari Pine, Arthur L. Shmurun, 2000)