Top10Profits is an auto-pilot trading software which was allegedly founded by two friends – Barry Remo, a financial consultant, and Michael Silver who has a supposed experience working for Google as an IT developer.
Information that our team was able to come across suggests that this is not exactly true as there is no proof that such people exist in real life. Top10Profits System’s promotional video features only a random voiceover by a mechanically-sounding narrator and an Internet check up shows that the two have no existing social media profiles.
User feedback confirms that there have been no traders to whom the robot has managed to generate the promised average daily profits of $2,000. This is why, we advise everyone who was considering to join the binary options robot to regard it as dubious and a likely scam.
It is best to either Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Reliable System from the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
Quick Vena System Review:
- Price: Free License
- Software: Auto-Pilot Robot
- Max Returns: 81%
- Min Deposit: $250
- VIP Member Area
- Founders Not Real People
- Dissatisfying Results
- Unreliable Platform Relations
- Many User Complaints
- Not Properly Operating
Not Reliable Service
What is Top10Profits System?
Even the advertising clip which streams from this online trading tool’s official website does not manage to provide a sufficient amount of reliable data about it. Head of IT Staff Michael Silver claims to have worked at a top position for Google, but this does not appear to be real as there is no such name listed in the search engine giant’s archives.
Barry Remo, alleged main founder and CEO of the company behind Top10Profits System, states that the binary options software’s programming algorithm is supposed to be based on a sophisticated principle which includes the implementation of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technology.
Users should keep in mind, however, that this is also not confirmed as actual information. It is most likely just fabricated for marketing purposes. This is the main ground by which we advise people to avoid using Top10Profits Software.
It is best to get started with an automated investment robot like FinTech Limited which appeared on the online market in mid-2016 and has drawn in many satisfied clients. Unlike Top 10 Profits System, the said is actually proven to work properly.
How to Work with Top10Profits Software?
Mr. Barry Remo may claim that the binary options software applies A.I. technology, but this is not actually so. If it did do this for a fact, then the number of dissatisfied traders who have tested the system would have been much smaller.
Another disturbing thing is that Top10Profits does not actually manage to achieve the stated success rate of 81%. It revolves more around the 50%-60% level which is a way to low for the automated investment robot to be regarded as legit. The robot is most likely a scam.
Several binary options systems have successfully managed to implement A.I. technology into the computer algorithm. They have nothing to do with Top10Profits Software in performance and achieved results.
Is Top10Profits System a Scam or Reliable?
Based on the collected evidence, we were able to confirm that there is something doubtful in the way that Top10Profits operates. It does not have the capacity to deliver the results promised in the promotional video and supposed creator Barry Remo and Head of Technical Staff Michael Silver are not even real people.
If they were, they would have at least appeared in the said clip and wouldn’t have let a mechanical voice represent them. Users better avoid getting started with this auto-pilot system as the only thing it can achieve for them is losses. There are far better robots available on the Internet.
Top10Profits System is an automated trading software which does not have the technical capacity, nor the required programming adjustments executed in order to guarantee safe and secure earnings to its users. It is a likely scam and has connections to deceitful and unregulated binary broker platforms.
It would also be best if traders turned to a proven to work income-accumulating system – one that has established operational principles and will provide them with better options to achieve success. Top 10 Profits Software does not belong to this category.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Top10Profits to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Top10Profits is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Argumentation in artificial intelligence – (T. J. M. Bench-Capon & Paul E. Dunne, Artificial Intelligence Journal, Volume 171 Issue 10-15, July, 2007, Pp. 619-641)
2. A taxonomy of automated trade execution systems – (Ian Domowitz, Journal of International Money and Finance, Volume 12, Issue 6, December 1993, Pp. 607-631)
3. Automatic Trading: Winning or Losing in a kBit – (Implementing Models in Quantitative Finance: Methods and Cases, 2008)
4. Technical Trading Strategies and Market Efficiency (Robert Ślepaczuk – Global Stock Markets and Portfolio Management, 2006)
5. Making Use of the Big Data: Next Generation of Algorithm Trading (Xiongpai Qin – Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence, 2012)
6. Are candlestick technical trading strategies profitable in the Japanese equity market? (Martin R. Young, Rochester Cahan – Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2008)
7. Investigations into Market Index Trading Models Using Evolutionary Automatic Programming (Ian Dempsey, Michael O’Neill, Anthony Brabazon – Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science, 2002)
8. Maximizing winning trades using a novel RSPOP fuzzy neural network intelligent stock trading system (A. Tan, C. Quek, K. C. Yow – Applied Intelligence, 2008)
9. Development and calibration of a currency trading strategy using global optimization (Janos D. Pinter – Journal of Global Optimization, 2013)
10. A Forex trading system based on a genetic algorithm (Luís Mendes, Pedro Godinho, Joana Dias – Journal of Heuristics, 2012)