Tera App is a binary options robot which was supposedly established by a man called Richard Heffner. He states that the software allegedly features Optical Data Transmission technology or ODT for short, but this is not actually true.
Our exclusive investigation into it has revealed that the promotional video that streams from the official website of Tera App is actually taken from an auto-pilot system released in mid-2016. The said was proven to be a scam.
Not only this but the team behind TeraApp did not even have the decency to change the name of the binary options software which is mentioned in the ad clip. They just want to lure users in with promises of a 90% success rate.
Online traders better avoid this devious automated investment robot and either Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Reliable Software from the following table.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Initial registration;
- Software: ODT-Based System;
- Max Returns: 90%;
- Min Deposit: $250
- Secret Math Algorithm
- Stolen Promotional Video
- Winning Ratio Not Authentic
- Dubious Algorithm Data
- No Trading Databases
- Not Generating Profits
Not Reliable Service
What is TeraApp System?
This auto-pilot investment tool is allegedly established by Richard Heffner who does not have a professional background in trading. According to presented information about him, he has worked at a company called Garmin Ltd. as a system developer in Kansas.
Mr. Heffner claims that he was involved in the creation of an Automobile Satellite Navigation System which was utilized existing networks of the Global Satellite Positioning System and its main purpose was to help confused drivers find their way around.
As promising as it may sound, this data is not actually true. Our investigation into the binary options robot and its supposed founder has established that the Richard Heffner is a made-up person and TeraApp Software is a fraudulent system.
It is best to open an account with a trusted and authentic piece of automated trading software like HBSwiss. It has managed to achieve solid daily earnings and lasting prosperity to an increased number of people thanks to efforts made by creator Daniel Roberts.
How Does TeraApp Software Work?
The ad clip of this binary trading robot states that it applies the principles of ODT. Every user that signs up in connected to a virtual network which features numerous investment databases. PCs are let to ‘communicate’ in between each other and it. Signals are generated on the basis of the results from data analysis.
Richard Heffner claims that the auto-pilot system can basically transfer 1125 terabytes per millisecond. This capacity has earned the said 137,000,000. Risk probability is allegedly set at exactly 0.002%.
It would have been wonderful if all of this information was true but unfortunately, it is not and Tera App System is just part of an online scam.
ODT technology is not actually fabricated. It exists in real life and took the world by storm upon its initial introduction. It was developed by students and professors from the University College of London as part of a top-secret government project. One of the peculiar things about it is that it can process and transmit data 94/100th time faster than cable and GPS software put together.
Is Tera App System a Scam or Genuine?
All available data about Tera App Software points out that the binary options system is a scam. It is proven to be a part of an Internet scam which has been trying to take the deposits and investments of unsuspecting users and then disappear into the world wide web.
Everything about it is falsified information and it is best to avoid it if one wishes to keep his funds and personal data safe and secure. There are far better auto-trading systems out there which truly do have the capacity to generate good monetary amounts. Users can sign up with one of them instead.
Tera App System is an unreliable binary options robot. Investing with it poses great risks towards any kind of monetary deposits made with it. Founder Richard Heffner is not real and neither is the claim that the software’s algorithm is based on ODT technology. Its stated success rate of 90% is also not authentic. It is best to proceed to a proven to be genuine and legit profit-amplifying solution.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Tera App to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Tera App is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. High contention in a stock trading database: a case study – (Proceeding SIGMOD ’88, Proceedings of the 1988 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of data, Volume 17, Issue 3, June 1988, pp. 260-268);
2. Value at Risk: Tool for Managing Trading Risks – (Wolfgang Eisele & Alois Paul Knobloch, Value at Risk: Tool for Managing Trading Risks, Risk Management Chapter, Book Part 2, April 2000, pp. 155 – 179);
3. Analysis of Binary Trading Patterns (Kai-Oliver Maurer, Carsten Shafer – The Journal of Trading, 2011)
4. Quantum Computing (Andrew Steane – Reports on Progress on Physics, 2010)
5. Exchanges in marketing systems (Madhu Viswanathan, Jose Antonio Rosa – Journal of Marketing, 2010)
6. Option marketing making: Trading and risk analysis for the financial and commodity option markets (Allen Jan Baird, 1993)
7. An introduction to the valuation of commodity option (James W. Hoag, 1978)
8. Foreign currency option values (Mark B. Garman, Steven W. Kohlhagen – Journal of International Money and Finance, 1983)
9. High frequency trading and the new market makers (Albert J. Menkveld – Journal of Financial Markets, 2013)
10. Option returns and volatility mispricing (Amit Goyal, Alessio Saretto, 2007)