A number of binary options systems reappear on the market with a completely different identity after some time. Basically, their creators assume that the online trading community has forgotten about the software and they will not suspect when the same one is released under a different name.
The same is said to be true for Sydney System. Created by Robert Hockton, the system was launched in the market targeting users from this specific geographic location. It was released with much hype and it claims to generate thousands of dollars in profits every day.
The software relies on a computer algorithm as claimed by the creator, so is it really possible for it to predict market conditions accurately at all times?
When we carried out an investigation, we found some disturbing facts about this so-called high performance software. To find out more about what it really is, read this complete review. We recommend investors to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot or look for a reliable option from our list below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free
- Software: Automated
- Max Returns: Below 10%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Fully operational
- Negative User Feedback
- Performs Poorly
- Connections With Shady Brokers
- Lacks Special Features
- Several Complaints
Not Reliable Service
Sydney System Overview
Brand new auto trading solutions are being launched on the market every now and then. But because the market is saturated with fake systems and scam auto trading robots, it is not easy for traders to trust any software that enters the market.
The newly released Sydney System not only attracted our attention, but it grabbed the attention of a large number of online investors. The software hit the market with claims that sound too good to be true? So is the Sydney System worth your investment? Should you trust this software to make winning trades on your behalf and give you generous income by literally doing nothing? Read our review to find out the truth about Sydney System.
SydneySystem Method: What Is It?
The creator of the Sydney System Robert Hockton claims that it is the best auto trading robot you will come across. But the truth is that the Sydney System doesn’t meet the expectations of traders. It is an automated system that places trades on behalf of its users, but the majority of the trades result in losses.
The system is not reliable and there is not even a single proof that anyone has been able to earn profits by using this system. We have come across similar systems in the past. Although they had different names, the way they all worked was identical. It won’t be wrong for our team to assume that the Sydney System is just another version of those auto trading robots.
How Does Sydney System Actually Operate?
This binary options trading software generates signals and executes trades on behalf of its users. While Robert Hockton claims that the software works on complete auto pilot mode to generate substantial income for traders, it is not advisable to leave it to operate on its own.
Traders must keep an eye on how it operates because there is information that the app may not be genuine. It doesn’t have a proven track record or a proven success rate. Moreover, traders are claiming that the software does not execute successful trades. The majority of the trades result in losses.
Even in the promotional video, the reasoning and explanations on how it works are not given. They only want traders to believe that the software is highly accurate, but they don’t have any explanation on how it does that as well.
Sydney System – Scam or Not?
Sydney System has been produced as a brand new online profit generating opportunity. But the truth is that it is closely associated with a number of scam sites and robots. It also appears that these systems are heavily promoted online. When traders are looking for a genuine system, it is easy come across these scam systems because of the kind of promotion that is being done to attract attention.
We can say that Sydney System is not 100% scam-free and we have many reasons for this. The fake endorsements and accreditation on their website speaks volume about its unauthentic nature. Even the social media icons on their website are useless.
The testimonials have been made up by paid actors. They are not real traders and they also have nothing to do with the software. Experienced traders will figure out within seconds that the website is fake. It is packed with lies and tricks to deceive innocent traders.
If you came across Sydney System thinking that it was worth your investment, then you are wrong. Trusting this software could prove to be a big mistake and we advise traders against signing up for it or using it. You will not be able to make those kinds of profits they have claimed in their homepage.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Sydney System to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Sydney System is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Strategy Modeling and Classifier Training for Share Trading (Yain-Whar Si, Weng-Lon Lei, Chi-Chong Chiu – Database Theory and Application, Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, 2010)
2. An Ensemble of Neural Networks for Stock Trading Decision Making (Jun-Lin Lin, Chih-Ming Lai – Emerging Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications. With Aspects of Artificial Intelligence, 2009)
3. Trading on Marginal Information (Florian Hauser, Bob Kaempff – Progress in Artificial Economics, 2010)
4. Short Term Trading Strategy Based on Chart Pattern Recognition and Trend Trading in Nasdaq Biotechnology Stock Market (Saulius Masteika – Business Information Systems Workshops, 2010)
5. Using a Genetic Algorithm to Improve Recurrent Reinforcement Learning for Equity Trading (Jin Zhang, Dietmar Maringer – Computational Economics, 2016)
6. Analysis of Dynamic Properties of Stock Market Trading Experts Optimized with an Evolutionary Algorithm (Krzysztof Michalak – Applications of Evolutionary Computation, 2014)
7. An intelligent market making strategy in algorithmic trading (Xiaodong Li, Xiaotie Deng, Shanfeng Zhu – Frontiers of Computer Science, 2014)
8. Learning Gated Bayesian Networks for Algorithmic Trading (Marcus Bendtsen, Jose M. Peña – Probabilistic Graphical Models, 2014)
9. Technical Analysis and Freight Trading Strategies (Amir H. Alizadeh, Nikos K. Nomikos, 2009)
10. Evolution of trading strategies in a market (Florian Hauser. Bob Kaempff – Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2011)