Success Circle is a binary options software which was established and founded by a group of supposedly well-educated and prominent Wall Street investors. Their combined trading experience allegedly exceeds 50 years. This system supposedly utilizes an extremely sophisticated programming algorithm which was developed by the team according to the principles of Warren Buffett and others like George Soros, Paul Tudor Jones, and John Paulson.
Even though this binary automated solution’s founders state that it operates according to a complex investment principle, in reality, it is just an Algo-trading robot. Our inquiry did not manage to establish anything particularly unique about it.
Success Circle System allegedly has a success rate of 90% but if it really did there would not be such an abundance of negative feedback about it present on the Internet. Users have not been satisfied at all with the way the auto-pilot system works.
Since it is most likely part of a dubious scam, our best advice to traders would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Reliable Software from the table that follows below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free-Of-Change Software
- Software: Auto-Pilot Softwaree
- Max Returns: 90%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Based on a Simple Principle
- Founding Team Is Non-Existent
- Over-Exaggerated Success Rate
- Devious Platform Connections
- Users Not Satisfied
- High-Risk Software
Not Reliable Service
What is SuccessCircle System System?
The anonymous presenter that appears in the promotional video claims that the Internet investment system can achieve unprecedented profitability to online users, but this is highly unlikely. Most people who have opened a trading account with The Success Circle System state that they have barely managed to earn enough to cover their initial deposits.
Not only this, but the founding team are not actual people that have vast investment experience of over 50 years. There is absolutely no other data available about them on the Internet. The person we see in the promotional video is just the regular paid actor who was hired for marketing purposes.
We suggest that anyone who was considering to get started with Secret Success Circle Software turn to a proven to be reliable and legit income-generating solution like FinTech Limited. Its creator Daniel Roberts not only exists in real life but is a prominent persona in the investment sphere. His binary options software features multiple trading tools and allows users to customize their settings completely.
Some binary options systems are not founded by one person, but by a group of investors. Their combined experience can make up for a truly outstanding software which is highly sophisticated in nature. Unfortunately, this is not true about TheSuccessCircle System. Apart from being based on Warren Buffett’s three principles of success – Knowledge, Systematic Method and Persistence, there is nothing particularly impressive about it.
How Does TheSuccessCircle Software Actually Operate?
Even though the presenter claims that this binary options system operates applying sophisticated trading principles, mainly Warren Buffett’s recipe for systematic financial success, the bare truth is actually much different. It has the most basic Algo-trading algorithm and there is nothing special about it.
The trading platform that SecretSuccessCircle Software utilizes is constantly on and off again and it is not uncommon for users to lose investments because of this. It is best to avoid depositing any kind of funds with this binary scam software.
Is SecretSuccessCircle System a Scam or Legit?
All available concrete evidence suggests that TheSecretCircle robot is not a trustworthy binary trading software. The fact is that it is most likely part of an online group of scammers whose only purpose is to get access’ to people’s personal funds and then disappear.
Users must better avoid signing up with the auto-pilot software, even though the procedure is completely free. It also has connections to binary options broker who have not received their CySEC certificate yet.
Anonymous presenter states that it double-checks and carries out covert account openings and withdrawals on each platform it partners with, but this is not true. Trading with SecretSuccessCircle Software bears and imposes many risks to all investments made by users.
Secret Success Circle System is a binary options robot which is proven to be devious and a likely sham. It is best to turn to a proven to work income-generating solution. The present one does not operate according to any SSL standards and investing with it could impose a risk on your private earnings and data. We managed to determine that TheSuccessCircle Software has ties to binary broker platforms that are not subject to authorized regulation and supervision.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Success Circle to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Success Circle is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Empirical Characteristics of Dynamic Trading Strategies: The Case of Hedge Funds – (William Fung, David A. Hsieh, Review of Financial Studies, October 1997, Issue 10, pp. 275-302);
2. The Risk in Hedge Fund Strategies: Theory and Evidence from Trend Followers – (William Fung, David A. Hsieh, Review of Financial Studies, February 2001, Issue 2, pp. 313-341);
3. How much capital to use in trading (Robert D. Edwards – Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 2007)
4. Evolution of trading strategies in a market with heterogeneously informed agents (Florian Hauser, Bob Kaempff – Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2013)
5. Technical Analysis and Freight Trading Strategies (Amir H. Alizadeh – Shipping Derivatives and Risk Management, 2009)
6. Developing Actionable Trading Strategies (Longbing Cao – Knowledge Processing and Decision Making in Agent-Based Systems, 2009)
7. Optimal trading frequency for active asset management: Evidence from technical trading rules (Christian L. Dunis, Jia Miao – Journal of Asset Management, 2005)
8. Market Efficiency and the Returns to Simple Technical Trading Rules (Gary Gang Tian, Guang Hua Wan, Mingyuan Guo – Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 2002)
9. Trading Strategy Based Portfolio Selection for Actionable Trading Agents (Wei Cao, Cheng Wang, Longbing Cao – Agents and Data Mining Interaction, 2013)
10. Usage Patterns of Trading Rules in Stock Market Trading Strategies Optimized with Evolutionary Methods (Krzysztof Michalak, Patryk Filipiak, Piotr Lipinski – Applications of Evolutionary Computation, 2013)