Spectrum7 is a brand new binary options software whose creator Derek Folsom states that it has the capacity to funnel earnings into users’ accounts. This is the 2nd version of the system as the previous one was Beta-tested in 2015.
Its design and development took about 5 years and according to the words of Mr. Folsom he dedicated a lot of sleepless nights in order to make it work properly. The binary trading robot offers free sign up to a limited group of 100 people who have to provide written or video testimonials that they were satisfied by the generated results.
Spectrum7 Technology can supposedly accumulate anywhere between $8,000 and $16,000 in a single month which is not a very high payout rate. After a conducted inquiry into it, we arrived at the conclusion that there are better systems than it and the reasons for this are listed in the following review.
All online traders who were considering to sign up with this profit-amplifying solution better Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Chose a Reliable Robot from the table below:
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Limited Free Spots
- Software: Auto-Pilot Software
- Max Returns: 73%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Genuine User Testimonials
- Fake Creator
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Requires Additional Download
- Negative User Feedback
- Not Proven to Work
Not Reliable Service
What is Spectrum7 Technology Software?
Creator Derek Folsom’s father allegedly worked in construction for 20 years so that he can support his family and put his son through college. The founder himself claims to be a prominent system developer who was involved in all major trading software launches in the last 10 years. We were not able to verify this as there is no further data available about him on the Internet.
Spectrum7Technology System’s first version was made available early in 2015 to a group of 30 Beta-testers who managed to acquire combined profits of $250,000, or $8,000 per person monthly, by risk-free trading. The present update seeks to make this monetary amount grow to $16,000.
The existing user testimonials that are uploaded onto SpectrumSeven Software’s official website are authentic, but we could not confirm for a fact whether the people in them are paid actors or not.
Derek Folsom compares his work to that of Marc Zuckerberg. Indeed, the latter did use promotional videos and send private invitations to users in order to draw in more Beta-testers for an early version of Facebook in 1999. This practice is now applied by virtually everyone, including most creators of binary trading systems.
How Does SpectrumSeven System Work?
Our efforts to find out more about the SpectrumSevenTechnology Software managed to determine that it is Algo-trading in principle. How exactly it processes information and delivers the results to traders, however, remains a mystery.
The binary options robot is not browser-based, meaning that one has to go through the trouble of downloading it and any further software updates that may be necessary. Creator Derek Folsom wants from every user to send him a testimonial certifying that he is satisfied in exchange for using the system free.
Is Spectrum7Technology a Scam or Legit?
This binary trading software has not made a sufficient amount of information about itself available to the general public. This makes the task of clearing out its scam or legit status very hard. Spectrum7Technology System has many promising characteristics, but a certain amount of dubious ones as well.
An example of the latter would be that the name of the regulatory body that verifies the testimonials is never given. For the time being we advise online investors to turn to a more trustworthy source of income.
Spectrum7 is still fresh and there is not much feedback available about it. Until more information about the binary options system is provided, users better sign up with another software. While it is not proven that this one is a scam, there are facts about it that need to be clarified with 100% certainty before we can recommend it as safe.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Spectrum7 to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Spectrum7 is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Usability testing for the test of us: The application of discount usability principles in the development of an online communications assessment application (Douglas Brock, Sara Kim, Odawni Palmer, Thomas Gallagher & Eric Holmboe – Teaching & Learning in Medicine Journal, Volume 25, 2013 – Issue 1, pp. 89-96)
2. Income inequality effects by income source: A new approach and applications to the United States (Robert I. Lerman & Shlomo Yitzhaki, The Review of Economics and Statistics – The MIT Press, Vol. 67, No. 1 (Feb., 1985), pp. 151-156)
3. What defines ‘news’ in foreign exchange markets? (Kathryn M. E. Dominguez, Freyan Panthaki – Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006)
4. Speed, algorithmic trading, and market quality around macroeconomic news announcements (Martin Schoultus, Dick van Dijk, Bart Frijns – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014)
5. Leveling the trading field (David Easleya, Terrence Hendershott, Tarun Ramadorai – Journal of Financial Markets, Volume 17, 2014)
7. Trading Skills – The Interim Trading Skills of Institutional Investors (Andy Puckett, Yan Sterling – Yan, The Journal of Finance, 2011)
8. Automated Trading With Performance Weighted Random Forests and Seasonality (Booth, Ash; Gerding, Enrico & McGroarty, Frank – Expert Systems With Applications – An International Journal, 2015)
9. An anatomy of trading strategies (Jennifer Conrad, Gautam Kaul – The Review of Financial Studies, 1998)
10. Trading Systems (D. J. Jourbert, A. F. F. Mason – Investment Analysts Journal, 2015)