Revenge Profits System is a binary options robot which is supposedly established by the same group of people that managed to compromise the Internet security of several websites, including that of Sony, in 2014. Their actual names are never given, nor presented which is a serious issue and an indication that they probably do not exist.
During the course of these events, the team allegedly came across a massive 50-page Excel spreadsheet trading algorithm which was composed of several quite complex mathematical equations. Our investigation into the matter managed to determine that this is a marketing trick.
RevengeProfits’ success rate of just 79.993% is also not only way too low, but most likely fabricated. The robotic voice that is heard in the promo video claims that the group has earned $4.7 million in profits over the last couple of years.
Users should stay alerted and be wary of the fact that the auto-pilot system is most likely a scam. One can read more details as to why in the present Revenge Profits review. It is best to either Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Trustworthy Robot from the following table:
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Initial Registration
- Software: Based on Complex Equations
- Max Returns: 79%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Features Variety of Trading Strategies
- Relations to Dubious Internet Groups
- Small & Unreliable Success Rate
- Users Not Satisfied
- Troubles with Data Security
- Limited Free Spots
Not Reliable Service
What is RevengeProfits System?
The team that has established this automated trading tool states that they have had previous negative experience with scam binary options brokers. Another statement that is heard in the advertising clip for the robot is that their goal is to empower the individual and to help the ‘average Joe’ become successful.
One should not fall for these far-fetched claims as almost every automated investment software issues the same. The presented success ratio of 79.993% is realistic but not very high given the fact that the founders are supposedly ‘sitting on a gold mine’.
It is not hard to get started with an income-generating solution that actually works. A reliable option would be FinTech Ltd. System which has been around for close to a year now and has received close to no negative feedback. It is way more likely to increase one’s Internet income.
How Does RevengeProfits Software Work?
As stated above, RevengeProfits robot’s trading algorithm is allegedly based on a 50-page Excel spreadsheet combination of different equations. If this were true, then the autopilot system would have probably had a more stable and reliable daily success rate, instead of the one that it is presented to users.
RevengeProfits Software can supposedly achieve winning in 8 out of every 10 trades is places. Existing genuine client testimonials, however, are predominantly negative and even though the binary options system is still new and has enough time to establish itself on the online market, this is not very likely to happen.
The founders of Revenge Profits state that the investment algorithm is integral to several well-known strategies such as MACD, Fibonacci, and Copper Curve. Experienced users know that the said are actually technical indicators, not strategies.
Is Revenge Profits System a Scam or Authentic?
All reliable information we managed to collect during the course of our investigation into this income-generating solution, it leaves no doubt that Revenge Profits System has connections to some rather dubious and probably fraudulent online investment brokerages and platforms.
The team behind it claims that its sign up is free but there is a limited number of 100 spots. Once this amount is exceeded, registration becomes paid. Users should proceed to RevengeProfits robot as a possible scam and turn to a truly genuine and legitimated binary options software.
Revenge Profits System is an unreliable binary options robot. It is still new and has some time to gain momentum and prove itself but this is highly unlikely due to the fact that the software uses false advertising to promote itself. Its winning ratio is also way too low to even have a chance to amplify one’s earnings. It is best to proceed to a more trustworthy option.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Revenge Profits to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Revenge Profits is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Algorithmic trading engines versus human traders – Do they behave differently in securities markets? – (Markus Gsell & Peter Gomber, Association for Information Systems, AIS Electronic Library (AISeL), European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) 2009 Proceedings, pp. 1 – 13);
2. Combining News and Technical Indicators in Daily Stock Price Trends Prediction – (Yuzheng Zhai, Arthur Hsu & Saman K Halgamuge, International Symposium on Neural Networks
(ISNN) 2007 Proceedings: Advances in Neural Networks, pp. 1087-1096);
3. Predicting Trading Signals of Stock Market Indices Using Neural Networks (Chandima D. Tilakaratne, Musa A. Mammadov, Sidney A. Morris – AI 2008: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 2008)
4. Real and financial effects of insider trading with correlated signals (Neelam JainLeonard J. Mirman – Economic Theory, 2000)
5. Technical trading rules for nonlinear dynamics of stock returns: evidence from the G-7 stock markets (Kwang-il Choe, Joshua Krausz, Kiseok Nam – Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2011)
6. Confidence and trading aggressiveness of naïve investors: effects of information quantity and consistency (Steven D. Smith – Review of Accounting Studies, 2010)
7. An Investigation into the Use of Intelligent Systems for Currency Trading (Jonathan Millin, Hannah Thinyane – Computational Economics, 2011)
8. Performance of technical trading rules: evidence from Southeast Asian stock markets (Piyapas Tharavanij, Vasan Siraprapasiri – SpringerPlus, 2015)
9. Discovering Stock Market Trading Rules Using Multi-layer Perceptrons (Piotr Lipinski – Computational and Ambient Intelligence, 2007)
10. Trading Rules (Imad A. Moosa – Exchange Rate Forecasting: Techniques and Applications, 2000)