In this review we are going to investigate one newly released binary options auto-trading system, called Prove My Profits. The robot is designed and developed by Trader X, in association with Ted Morgan who is also the man that leads the promo video of the software.
As there is still not enough reliable, authentic and relevant information related to the trading performance of the system, we would advise our readers not to deal with it and to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot , instead by finding a trading partner that is already proven to work in a profitable way.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Auto-Pilot Software
- Max Returns: $7,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Non-Existent Creator
- Shady Broker Connections
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Negative User Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is Prove My Profits System?
The program is said to instantly scan and analyze billions of bytes of data, does the research, makes a recommendation, even enters the binary options trades for you, if you set it up that way.
It has an interesting story. Four years ago Ted Morgan apparently partnered with a man who he calls Trader X. The alleged and anonymous creator of this binary auto-trading system is said to have grown up in the Silicon Valley and while he was still in his teens he became one of the sought after programmers in the world specializing in extrapolative algorithms also called programs that can predict the future. When Ted met this Trader X guy, he was working on a program for binary options, a new financial market that was getting started at about that time.
Our investigation showed that there is no information about the creator in the Internet space. There is also not reliable data related to the guy who presents the product – Ted Morgan. According to us there is a fair chance that this binary trading platform is nothing more than a fake product and scam that only wants to take people’s savings.
How Does ProveMyProfits Work?
The PMP system is promised to be an amazing and highly profitable trading solution developed by some of the best traders in the world. It is also said to have steadily evolved over the years to the world’s first no loss trading tool on the market.
The interesting thing here is that at first it is said that the creator of the product is a man called Trader X, and then it is claimed that the program is developed by a team of professional traders.
By becoming a member of the software users are promised to earn between $50,000 and $200,000 per week, or $7000 – $28,000 per day. The more you deposit and start with, the bigger profits you are expected to earn. All this sounds ridiculous as we all know that there is not a possible way existing to grant you daily income of $28,000 especially when it is related to online investing.
PMP – Scam or Not?
Based on all the information we managed to discover and analyze, we believe that it is more than obvious that you should better stay away from binary trading solutions such as the PMP software as they are extremely dangerous to your pocket and may earn you only losses.
If you really want to deal with a reliable and solid binary trading platform that has stable results, you should try the FinTech Ltd. software as it is one of the best on the market.
The robot is not reliable and there are many proofs to confirm that. There are no positive users’ testimonials available online and there are no positive reviews, as well. The whole product looks shady and mysterious and this is not a good sign when it comes to reliable online investing partner.
Prove My Profits is a newly released binary options auto-trading platform that aims to make people believe in its genuine approach and legit origin but it fails as it is pretty obvious that the system is a risky piece of software. As a result we advise you to stay as far as possible from this robot otherwise you are going to lose your invested funds.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Prove My Profits to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Prove My Profits is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. System and Method for Calculating Savings (Bender, Charles, Brian; American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.; 2005)
2. Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment (Alesina, Alberto; European Economic Review; Volume 40;Issue 6; June 1996)
3. System and method for creating and trading credit rating derivative investment instruments (Dennis O’Callahan, Dominic Salvino, 2006)
4. Automated news reading: Stock price prediction based on financial news using context-capturing features (Michael Hagenau, Michael Liebmann, Dirk Neumann – Decision Support Systems, 2013)
5. Currency derivatives: Pricing theory, exotic options and hedging applications (David F. DeRosa, 1998)
6. Mathematical methods for financial markets (Monique Jeanblanc, Marc Yor, Marc Chesney, 2009)
7. Price dynamics in political prediction markets (Saikat Ray Majumder, Daniel Diermeier, 2008)
8. Value-at-Risk-Based risk management: optimal policies and asset prices (Suleyman Basak, Alexander Shapiro- The Review of Financial Studies, 2001)
9. Pricing of index options under a minimal market model with log-normal scaling (David Heath, Eckhard Platen – Quantitative Finance, 2003)
10. Private stock option account control and exercise system (John M. Cristofich, Susan E. Warner, 1997)