Profit Ball is a newly released binary options auto-trading platform. It is presented and created by Terry Mason who presents himself as a sport enthusiastic who has managed to find a way to earn from evaluating major sports events. Profitball App is claimed to have merged sports analysis with trading algorithm to accurately predict stock prices. Joshua Ethan is the other man, showed during the promo video of the platform. He is presented as a Financial Analyst and co-designer of Profit Ball.
We decided to conduct our scam investigation in order to find out on whether this binary options trading solution is legit or a scam. As we couldn’t find enough satisfying information related to it, we advise our readers not to deal with it and to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot , instead. Still, read the following review to learn more information.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Autopilot Mode
- Max Returns: $1,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Non-Existent Creator
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is ProfitBall App?
According to the alleged creator of the binary trading software, Terry Mason, ProfitBall is a platform that is able to analyze the sponsors of winning teams. As a result, it is supposed to timely invest in the stocks of those sponsors before the sales start, which results in significant profits of about $1,000 for its users on daily basis. ProfitBall is claimed to have made consistent profits in the last four years. The first group of beta-testers are said to have earned $7,000 for a week. Currently, ProfitBall is still offered for free registration, or at least, this is what is said. Allegedly, changes in mass behavior after major sports events are in direct relation to the function of this binary trading system.
Sadly, we couldn’t find any relevant and objective 3rd party information to confirm all these promises and theories.
How to Start with Profit Ball App?
In order to start using the binary options system, people should follow a 3 step procedure. First, they have to fill in the provided form to personalize their account. Then, they must invest at least $250 to activate them. Finally, they can start using Profit Ball and hope to get returns on their investment. However, our research shows that this platform is not proven to be reliable, and therefore we do not recommend it to online investors.
Profit Ball App – A Scam or Not?
Taking into consideration the information we managed to analyze and gather, we can say that in our professional opinion Profit Ball is not reliable solution. On the contrary, it is very likely to be a dangerous scam, so it should be avoided. The creator of the system doesn’t really exist as there is no information for such a man in the online space. Also, the feedback we found was all negative.
Obviously, people are experiencing troubles with the trading process offered by this system. We advise our readers to find a truly reliable and legit income-generating partner such as FinTech Ltd software. It is really reliable and you will not regret it in case you decide to trade with it.
Basically, almost every new binary auto-trading platform that is released on the market, proves itself as a scam and Profit Ball makes no exception from the rule. Therefore, it is of utmost importance for traders to stay away from it, otherwise they are going to lose all their invested funds. This is why we want to warn our readers not to deal with this robot and to move ahead.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Profit Ball to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Profit Ball is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. The World Trading System: Law and Policy of International Economic Relations – (John Howard Jackson)
2. Anatomy of the Trading Process Empirical Evidence on the Behavior of Institutional Traders – Donald B. Keim; Ananth Madhavanb; Journal of Financial Economics; Volume 37; Issue 3; March 1995; Pages 371–398)
3. Quantifying the semantics of search behavior before stock market moves (Chester Curme, Tobias Preis – PNAS, 2013)
4. What do we know about high-frequency trading? (Charles M. Janes – Columbia Business School – Finance and Economics, 2013)
5. Trading and electronic markets: What investment professionals need to know (Larry Harris – Research Foundation Review 2015, 2015)
6. Automated liquidity provision (Austin Gerig, David Michayluk, 2015)
7. Assessing the possible sources of systemic risk from hedge funds (Financial Services Authority, 2012)
8. Securities and exchange commission (2010)
9. Opaque trading, disclosure, and asset prices: Implications for Hedge Fund Regulation (David Easley, Maureen O’Hara, 2013)
10. 2 + 20, and other hedge fund math (Mark Hulbert, 2007)