Penny Millionaire is the name of the newly released binary options auto-trading platform. It is created by a guy, called David Forrester. During the promo video of the system he promises to make all his clients extremely wealthy in a single month, with the help of his software. Naturally, it is a completely normal for each new product in this industry to issue bold statements and promises to attract more and more online investors.
We conducted inspection on the robot to provide you with the most relevant information, but there is not much to share. We therefore advise all our readers to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and avoid dealing with Penny Millionaire. For more details, keep reading.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
Quick InterTrader Review:
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Automated Platform
- Max Returns: $1,500 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Autopilot Trading Mode
- Unrealistic Strike Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
- Not Proven to Work
Not Reliable Service
What is PennyMillionaire Software?
This is an automated binary options trading platform. Its creator, David Forrester claims that it uses a custom trading software that uses a specialized algorithm that correctly predicts winning trades on the stock market. It can’t predict every trade, but the program is supposed to be stable enough to single out a few of the thousands of potential trades a day that are highly probable to win. The software is said to set aside one penny from your first successful trade and puts it in a separate compound interest account. Each following successful trade is supposed to double that amount in order for the system to generate incredible profits on the behalf of its members.
First of all, this allegedly profitable software hasn’t proven its proficiency yet, as there are no real people, that have become wealthy thanks to it. Also, there is not enough information about the creator of the robot. We never learn on who is he and how he has managed to develop such a complex trading platform.
How to Start?
Every new user of the system is required to share some personal information in the provided form. Then, you will be transferred to a broker platform to place your initial deposit. Finally, you can start placing trades.
The interesting thing here is that everyone is able to access the system. However, only 100 people are going to be accepted. As Mr. Forrester says, his software’s initiation policy is designed as a lottery, so regardless the number of claimed spots, only 100 will be given to people for free.
Our research however proved that there is no such thing and basically everyone can have an active trading account in this binary trading robot. The whole lottery process is fabricated in attempt to make the platform more popular and desired by traders. Also, the access isn’t free at all. You have to invest at least $250 to activate the software.
Penny Millionaire Lottery – Is PM a Scam or Legit?
We cannot say that Penny Millionaire system is 100% scam but we definitely don’t recommend it to our readers as we believe it is not absolutely authentic and legit. All the feedback we gathered from the Internet space was negative as well as the other reviews on the software. Also, there isn’t a solid proof to confirm the profitability and the promised strike rate of the platform.
We have reviewed a lot of binary auto-trading software so we know that a really reliable and legit system should be proven to work with real active members that are satisfied.
We believe you should not opt for Penny Millionaire, but for a system that can really help you start earning solid income. For example, you should take a look at the FinTech Ltd platform.
As we have already shared all the gathered information related to the trading process, offered by Penny Millionaire, we just want to tell you one more time that dealing with this binary options robot is not safe. You may easily lose all your invested funds, so you should stay away from it. Just continue searching for a truly legit and authentic income-generating software.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Penny Millionaire to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Penny Millionaire is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. CompoNex: A Marketplace for Trading Software Components in Immature Markets (Overhage, Sven; Thomas, Peter; Dept. of Business Information Systems, 2003)
2. Tools of the Trade: the Socio-Technology of arbitrage in a Wall Street Trading Room (Beunza, Daniel; Stark, David, 2001)
3. Toward a theory of marginally efficient markets (Yi-Cheng Zhang – Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1999)
4. Analysis of hybrid soft and hard computing techniques for forex monitoring systems (A.Abraham, 2002)
5. The distribution of first-passage times and durations in forex and future markets (Naoya Sazuka, Enrico Scalas – Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2009)
6. Trading volumes and transaction costs in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from daily dollar–yen spot data (Philipp Hartman – Journal of Banking & Finance, 1999)
7. Interday foreign exchange trading using linear genetic programming (Garnett Wilson, Wolfgang Banzhaf, 2010)
8. Evolving chart pattern sensitive neural network based forex trading agents (Gene I. Sher, 2012)
9. System design, process performance and economic outcomes (P. Davamanirajan, R. J. Kauffman, 2003)
10. Do Reuters spreads reflect currencies’ differences in global trading activity? (Philipp Hartmann – Journal of International Money and Finance, 1998)