A binary options robot going by the name of Neo2 was released onto the Internet space a couple of months ago. Creator and CEO Dr. Jack Piers claimed that it features one of the most complex and precise computer codes.
Not only this, but he and lead programmer Amit Gupta state that they were inspired by the movie Matrix and wanted to give ordinary people a chance to break even with the new world order and achieve financial independence.
Our investigation into the matter managed to reveal that this is not exactly so. The automated trading software has not managed to keep users satisfied and is in possession of some rather dubious characteristics and parameters.
The likelihood of Neo 2 being a scam is very high and the matter is discussed in greater detail in the review below. Our best advise to traders is to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Tested & Trusted System from the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Limited Number of Free Spots
- Software: Algo-trading System
- Max Returns: 80%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Interesting Basic Concept
- Unreliable Market Predictions
- Not Capable of Achieving Success
- Bad Concept Realization
- Fabricated Testimonials
- Fake Founding Team
Not Reliable Service
What is Neo 2 System?
The NeoTwo Software is basically an automated investment system which relies heavily of its programming algorithm in order to generate sufficient monetary sums to the ones who have proceeded to sign up with it.
This is highly unlikely as the utilized trading platform is an unreliable one. Our inquiry into the binary options software managed to confirm that it is constantly on and off again. There has been an increased amount of people who lost their entire deposits.
Further check up of Lead Programmer Amit Gupta and CEO Dr. Jack Piers goes to prove that they are not actual people, but merely just paid actors. Not one of the claims they issue is verifiable. The NeoSquared System is a probable sham and has not managed to increase anyone’s profits. Feedback has been predominantly negative.
How Does Neo Squared Software Operate?
Although Algo-trading in principle, this automated trading software supposedly relies on the solar-lunar activity and the possible effect it could have on the global environment. Any climate change leads to possible market movements and changes in a particular asset’s price.
Neo2 Software’s concept sounds very promising and it would have been wonderful if it was truly capable of achieving the promised 85%, but unfortunately this is not the case. There are no user testimonials confirming that anyone has ever achieved profits of up to $4,000 per week.
A good example of a finely working profit-amplifying solution would be FinTech Ltd., established by programming investor Daniel Roberts. It has a profitability ratio of 97.5% .
The idea that the cycles of the Moon, Sun and stars can affect the world economy and markets is actually not all that absurd. This is actually proven for a fact and many creators of binary options systems have tried to implement the principle into their robots’ programming algorithms.
Is NeoSquared System a Scam or Legit?
It’s been some time since NeoSquared Software entered the market and our investigation indicates that more and more negative feedback has been shared on the Web. Mr. Gupta and Dr. Piers are not actual people, even though the initial idea for the binary options robot was quite solid.
The people behind, however, are devious personalities and this makes the robot a very likely scam. Our best advice to online investors would be to proceed to a proven to be safe and legit auto-pilot solution that does not have shady broker connections like Neo Squared System.
This binary automated robot’s only positive features are the engaging concept and the somewhat user-friendly interface. Neo2 has some very troubling issues at hand. It can not achieve the promised success results and has generated only losses to users so far. We do not consider it safe enough to recommend it. One better sign up with a truly reliable system.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on NEO 2 Software to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if NEO 2 Software is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. Online Forecasting of Stock Market Movement Direction Using the Improved Incremental Algorithm – (Dalton Lunga & Tshilidzi Marwala – Neural Information Processing,
2. Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading – (Albert S. Kyle – Econometrica, 1985)
3. Liquidity and prediction market efficiency (Paul C. Tetlock – Finance and Economics, 2008)
4. Mathematical methods for financial markets (Monique Jeanblanc, Marc Yor, Marc Chesney, 2009)
5. Trading activity, trade costs and informed trading for acquisition targets and acquires (Lawrence Kryzanowski, Skander Lazrak – The European Journal of Finance, 2007)
6. Speed, algorithmic trading, and market quality around macroeconomic news announcements (Martin Schoultus, Dick van Dijk, Bart Frijns – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014)
7. Individual investor trading and stock returns (Ron Kaniel, Gideon Saar, Sheridan Titman – the Journal of Finance, 2008)
8. Dynamic hedging: Managing vanilla and exotic options (Nassim Taleb, 1997)
9. The behavior of daily stock market trading volume (Bipin B. Ajinkya. Prem C. Jain – Journal of Accounting and Economics, 1989)
10. The impact of short sale restrictions on informed trading in the stock and options markets (Zurbrueggb, Ralf; Le, Van; 2016)