Another automated binary options trading platform just hit the market. It is called Nasdaq Inside Trader and it is allegedly created by a former Nasdaq stock exchange trader called Alex Steele.
The newly released binary trading system claims to provide its members with 100% winning ration and absolutely smooth and fast withdrawal process. However, this is something all the available auto-trading robots promise to people in order to attract more audience and publicity. This, doesn’t mean all of them are reliable and legit, though.
As a result, our team of professionals decided to investigate around this software in order to gather and analyze all the available information, related to the trading performance of the system. If you are willing to learn the whole truth about it and whether it is a scam or not, continue to read this following review.
Still, based on the fact that our first results were negative due to the highly suspicious origin of the system, we advise you to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and don’t deal with this solution.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Auto-Pilot Software
- Max Returns: $7,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Non-Existent Creator
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is Nasdaq Inside Trader?
This new product is presented as a binary trading online platform created by Alex Steele and with CEO Craig Cornwall. The system is supposed to automatically replicates only the winning trades its inside trading algorithm has picked on a daily basis. The estimated daily profits for each of the members of the software are about $7,000 per day. This sounds unrealistic and unachievable considering the fact that there is not other system, succeeding to generate such earnings. That is why we believe these are just false promises, and nothing else.
The provided information at the landing page of the automated binary software is insufficient and it sounds completely fabricated and familiar from the countless other scams that we have already seen. Also, the whole promo video of the product is cheap, white-board presentation which repetitively asks you to sign up in the robot.
How to Start with NasdaqInsideTrader?
Nasdaq Inside Trader requires several minutes to sign up. Online investors should first provide some personal information by filling in the web form at the website. Then, they will be required to place initial deposit amount of at least $250. Finally, you can start placing trades manually or by enabling the autopilot mode of the software. Keep in mind, that according to our investigation, you should better stay away from trading with this bogus software.
Is Nasdaq Inside Trader a Scam Robot?
Taking into consideration all the facts we managed to discover and carefully analyze, the Nasdaq Inside Trader is absolutely unreliable and unauthentic binary trading software. The creator is very likely to be a non-existing person as well as the whole trading algorithm which is supposed to be utilized by the robot. All the feedback we found online was negative. People are highly disappointed with the platform as they state to have lost all their invested funds.
To sum it up, you should not deal with this Nasdaq Inside Trader system as this will be highly dangerous to your pocket.
As we have already told you, our advice to all our users is to not trust the Nasdaq Inside Trader system as it is unreliable, fraudulent and unauthentic. All the people who are willing to start a successful online investing process in the field of binary options trading, should find a truly legit and proven to work income-amplifying solution.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Nasdaq Inside Trader to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Nasdaq Inside Trader is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Automated Trading System in an Electronic Trading Exchange (John M. Marynowsk, Stefan Puscasu, 2007)
2. Investing in Mutual Funds When Returns are Predictable (Doron Avramov, Russ Wermers – Journal of Financial Economics, 2006)
3. Multi-agent forex trading system (Rui Pedro Barbosa, Orlando Belo – Department of informatics, 2003)
4. Private stock option account control and exercise system (John M. Cristofich, Susan E. Warner, 1997)
5. How to enable automated trading engines to cope with news-related liquidity shocks? Extracting signals from unstructured data (Sven S. Groth, Michael Siering, Peter Gomber – Decision Support Systems, 2014)
6. Enhancing automated trading engines to cope with news-related liquidity shocks (Sven S. Groth – European Conference on Information Systems, 2010)
7. Optimal search and one-way trading online algorithms (R. El-Yaniv, A. Fiat – Algorithmica, 2001)
8. Trend-following trading strategies in commodity futures: A re-examination (Andrew C. Szakmary, Qian Shen – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010)
9. Recent trends in trading activity and market quality (Tarun Chordia, Richard Roll – Journal of Financial Economics, 2011)
10. System and method for analyzing financial market data (Ari Pine, Arthur L. Shmurun, 2000)