MultiPlexer System is a new software offering innovative ways of controlling your binary options investments. But does MultiPlexer System really give you the best trading possibilities or it is just another binary scam?
There was not enough information to make an informed decision about this system in order to rate them as a scam or a legit one.
We recommend you to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR find a Reliable Robot to trade with form the table below:
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: $9,997 and a number of limited free copies
- Software: 100% Automated
- Max Returns: 100% Strike Rate
- Min Deposit: $250
- Completely Automated
- Simple Design
- Fabricated Results
- Works with Unreliable Brokers
- Limited Free Accessibility
Not Reliable Service
What Is the Multiplexer System?
The Multiplexer System is an automated binary options trading system owned and developed by Mr. Richard Ewing. It was contracted to him by a binary trader named Ross McGlinchey. Mr. Ewing used to work long years in communications and as part of the CNN team. Our investigation was not able to find confirmation that this is actually true and that the creator of Multiplexer really does exist or has been part of CNN.
The Multiplexer System offers traders a chance to invest with zero risk and 100% success ratio. This is a proven to be far-fetched claim which only aims to attract as many people as possible before the scam operation shuts down.
Supposed Mr. Ewing and his team rely on his extensive knowledge of satellite communications. He says to have created a transmission stream that is faster than global markets and can help his clients receive necessary data faster than the traders on Wall Street. But our team discovered that the Multiplexer System has no special mode of operation behind it. It is closer to a scam system than a reliable one.
How Does It Work?
The Multiplexer System is said to be able to increase the quantity of data sent over a network within a specified amount of time and bandwidth. Along with the multiplexer, Mr. Ewing claims to have developed a hardware capable of reducing noise that comes with the data flow.
Thus, Multiplexer System actually possesses speed that is unmatched by the competition and can react to sudden changes on the market by placing the so-called Rapid Counter Trade. This is the exact same plot and explanation used by another system that has been exposed as scam – GPS trader by Richard Heffner. And our main cause for concern that the Multiplexer System is just a re-launched binary options robot supported by well-known scammers.
How To Get Started?
Mr. Ewing uses something we consider to be a pressure tactic. He says that only 5 people would be able to get a free licenses of the Multiplexer System. All the rest who desire to purchase a copy of the software will have to pay $9,997. This is a unimaginable amount of funds invested in something that is most likely a scam.
- Sign Up – you will either get a free copy of the system or you will have to pay a $1,800 monthly subscription to it.
- Deposit – a minimum of $250 is suggested but Mr. Ewing has made very strange claims about the brokers with which the Multiplexer System is compatible with. They do not seem even remotely reliable.
- Trade – the software is 100% automated and will execute on average 55 trades per day. But since the promises strike ratio is not confirmed, we do not think that the Multiplexer System is a profitable partner.
0,01% of your eventual winnings, if there are any, will be subtracted as commissions for your assigned brokers. This is a practice applied by very few systems and most reliable trading robots do not require such fee nor do their chosen brokers.
Is the Multiplexer System a Scam?
Our findings helped us make a definitive statement about the authenticity of the Multiplexer System – it is a scam like the GPS trader, the people behind are probably the same. We advise you to consider a tested and approved system for your binary trading needs.
Even though the Multiplexer System offers very interesting features, we cannot guarantee that their execution is reliable.
Its hyper-speed communication capabilities and the high, almost 100% profitability have not been verified. On the contrary, we discovered that this is an old, already exposed scam that is being re-launched. If you make research of your own, you will see that the story with the Rapid Counter Trades and the promises of $20,000 minimum in profits per day have been used at least two more times with other scam trading robots.
We recognize, as investigators, the effort put into the marketing campaign of the Multiplexer System. But also as investigators, our professional advice is that you should reconsider proceeding further with this trading tool.
The explanation of the 100% success rate and the capabilities of the Multiplexer Software are a re-used claims of previously exposed scam robot known as GPS Trader. This is the last thing that officially convinced us that the Multiplexer Robot is not a good choice for trading.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on MultiPlexer System to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if MultiPlexer System is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
References & Further Reading
3. Automated Trading Systems: Developed and Emerging Capital Markets (O. Hudak, 2005)
4. Global Currency Hedging (John Y. Campbell, Luis M. Viceira – The Journal of Finance, 2010)
5. Does Emerging Market Exchange Risk Affect Global Equity Prices? (Francesca Carrieri, Vihang Errunza – The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2006)
6. Currency Derivatives: Pricing Theory, Exotic Options, and Hedging Applications (David F. DeRosa – Financial Engineering, 1998)
7. News-based Trading Strategies (Stefan Feuerriegel, Helmut Prendinger – Decision Support Systems, 2016)
8. Evaluation of Automated-trading Strategies Using an Artificial Market (K. Izumi, F. Toriumi – Neurocomputing, 2009)
9. The Impact of Futures Trading on Volatility of The Underlying Asset in The Stock Market (Adnan Kasman – Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2008)
10. Signal Processing for Financial Markets (F. Benedetto – Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, 2015)