The Market Filter was released in the financial trading market some time ago and we think that it could be one of those products that have been developed to scam traders. The creator Martin Foster, along with his team did a massive email marketing campaign to make traders sign up for the software. Many traders have already registered and there are many who are looking forward to doing the same. The reason that traders are holding back is that they are worried that it could be an online scam.
If you are thinking the same, we recommend that you read this review so you what to expect from Market Filter. Still our team will advice traders to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and join another trusted and proven to work binary options robot.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Automated Trading System
- Max Returns: $7,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Non-Existent Creator
- Negative User Feedback
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
Not Reliable Service
Is Market Filter A Genuine Option or Scam?
It cannot be confirmed that the Market Filter is a genuine software system. The owner of the software wants you to believe that it is, but you may be fooled or rather tricked if you go by the words of the owner. Traders have lost substantial amounts of money because they trusted the MarketFilter. These traders believed that they could easily generate income because this is what they were told when they watched the presentation video. No one has ever been able to become a millionaire by using this system so you should not trust it. Instead of gaining profits, they may make you lose money by assigning scam brokers.
Is MarketFilter Free?
If you sign up for Market Filter, you can get free lifetime membership. You can use it for free for trading purposes, but you must not forget that there is a requirement for using it. The software can only be used with a selected number of brokers. You cannot use your existing broker or choose your own, but you have to invest with one they assign to you. So before you opt for this system, know that you will have to make a deposit and it could very well go into the account of an unregulated or untrustworthy broker and you may have no chance of getting it back.
Does Market Filter Actually Work?
According to the developer, the software makes use of a unique method to monitor the trends in the market. Every bit of data is analysed throughout the day to detect movements and make predictions. He has also said that the software is highly reliable due to its trading algorithms. But we find it hard to understand the algorithms which the software is based on. Yes it generates signals, but mostly probably the signals are randomly generated. So the claim of the creator about how the software actually works doesn’t make sense.
Still Want to Join?
1. Free Sign Up – provide your name and a unique email address to sign up.
2. Trade & Profit – use the software on auto or manual mode to make trades.
3. Withdrawal – fill out a withdrawal form to request your earnings.
If you are serious about making profits in binary options trading, then this software is not the right choice for you. It appears that the creator is clueless about binary options or what his own software is capable of doing. If his intention is not to scam traders, then we wonder what the reason is behind creating a system that is so useless. If you choose Market Filter, you will simply be wasting your money. The Market Filter is very much like the scam systems that we have reviewed in the past and this is why we advise you to stay away from it.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Market Filter to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Market Filter is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading
1. Social computing, behavioral-cultural modeling and prediction (Ariel M. Greenberg, William G. Kennedy, Nathan D. Bos – Lecture notes in Computer Science, 2013)
2. Smart cloud marketplace – Agent-based platform for trading cloud services (Sergei Chichin, Mohan Baruwal Chhetri – Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technologies, 2014)
3. Quantifying the semantics of search behavior before stock market moves (Chester Curme, Tobias Preis – PNAS, 2013)
4. What do we know about high-frequency trading? (Charles M. Janes – Columbia Business School – Finance and Economics, 2013)
5. Trading and electronic markets: What investment professionals need to know (Larry Harris – Research Foundation Review 2015, 2015)
6. Automated liquidity provision (Austin Gerig, David Michayluk, 2015)
7. Assessing the possible sources of systemic risk from hedge funds (Financial Services Authority, 2012)
8. Securities and exchange commission (2010)
9. Opaque trading, disclosure, and asset prices: Implications for Hedge Fund Regulation (David Easley, Maureen O’Hara, 2013)
10. 2 + 20, and other hedge fund math (Mark Hulbert, 2007)