Lexington Code is brand new binary options robot which up until recently was supposedly available only to private brokers and high-end investment firms. It is established by Michael Lexington and has the alleged capacity to generate from $500 to $5,000 to newcomers and skilled traders respectively.
The automated software was not developed by actual rocket scientists as the founder claims. We carried out an exclusive investigation into the Lexington Code in order to verify its scam or legit status. The results from are not very promising and one can read more about them in the following review.
Our best advice would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Reliable Robot from the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free
- Software: Auto-pilot Software
- Max Returns: 85%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Non-Existent Creator
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
- Unreliable Customer Support
Not Reliable Service
What is Lexington Code System?
According to the words of alleged creator Michael Lexington, this binary options robot supposedly uses a highly advanced programming algorithm which enables it to place fewer trades with a higher profitability rate than most automated investment robots can provide to their clients.
The income-generating solution does not feature any unique investment tools and is not in possession of any specific special features which can truly be of assistance to traders who wish to amplify their income on the Internet.
During our preliminary investigation into Lexington Code Software we were able to determine that this is not exactly true. There is solid proof that this profit-amplifying solution is just a simple Algo-trading system that does not work properly.
Not only this, but supposed creator Michael Lexington and Lead Programmer Barry Storyk are not actual people. They have no active social media profiles, nor is there any verifiable data confirming their identities.
LexingtonCode Software presents traders with several potential trades out of which users can pick the most likely to generate profits manually or let the binary options robot do it on their behalf. It is best to sign up with another software, like FinTech Ltd., however, as this one is most likely a scam.
How to Sign Up with Lexington Code?
It is generally not advisable to get started with this binary options system, but we are going to describe the way it works and how to get started with it for the sake of providing users with actual and objective information.
There is an alleged number of 100 spots available completely free-of-charge. We managed to find out that this is not true, but merely just a marketing tactic used to make more people sign up. Anyone can open a free account at any given moment.
Lexington Code System’s sign up procedure is quite simple: one must enter his best details into a registration form and await confirmation. They will then be referred to a designated binary broker platform.
Is Lexington Code a Scam or Legit?
Our investigation into Lexington Code managed to establish beyond a doubt that the auto-pilot system is dubious and a probable scam. It is not capable of providing the promised excellent payouts and its programming algorithm is anything but highly efficient.
User feedback has been predominantly negative and there are many complaints about the software’s operational processes. The income-generating solution does not apply any specific safety and security standards.
Lexington Code is not a reliable profit-amplifying tool. It is a likely scam and commentaries from users suggest that it is more likely to lose traders’ earnings rather than amplify them. There are far better and more finely working solutions available on the Internet. One should proceed and sign up with one of them instead.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Lexington Code to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Lexington Code is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Are Investors Reluctant to Realize Their Losses? – (Terrance Odean, The Journal of Finance Volume 53, Issue 5, October 1998, Pp. 1775–1798 October 1998)
2. Consumer Heterogeneity and Competitive Price-Matching Guarantees – (Yuxin Chen, Chakravarthi Narasimhan & Z. John Zhang, Marketing Science Magazine, August 1, 2001, Pp. 300 – 314)
3. Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment (Alesina, Alberto; European Economic Review; Volume 40;Issue 6; June 1996)
4. A test of futures market disequilibrium using twelve different technical trading systems (Louis P. Lukac , B. Wade Brorsen, Scott H. Irwin – University of West Lafayette Publishing, 2006)
5. Risks in low trust among trading partners in electronic commerce (Pauline Ratnasingham – Computers & Security, 1999)
6. High-frequency trading and price discovery (Jonathan Brogaard, Terrence Hendershott – The Review of Financial Studies, 2014)
7. Beyond accuracy: What data quality means to data consumers (Diane M. Strong, Richard Y. Wang – Journal of Management Information Systems, 1996)
8. Changing labor market patterns in the nonprofit and for-profit sectors: Implications for nonprofit management (Anne E. Preston – Non-Profit Management & Leadership, 1990)
9. Informal Norms as a Bridge between Formal Rules and Outcomes of Government Financial Operations: Evidence from State Balanced Budget Requirements (Daniel L. Smith, Yilin Hou – Oxford University Press & Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 2009)
10. Equity issues and the impact of lead manager on broker market share and trading volume (Peng William He, Elvis Jarnecic – Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2016)