Leaked Profits is the name of a brand new binary options robot which was recently released onto the Internet investment market. It is established by a man called Frank Bishop and its launch was accompanied by rumors that it belongs to a group of automated trading systems which are widely considered to be scam.
The founder is supposedly a man who published the book ‘Happy, Lucky & Rich’ which supposedly managed to make it on the New York Times bestsellers list. Our investigation proved that this is a far-fetched marketing lie and such a product has never seen the light of day.
LeakedProfits System is claimed to have been developed over the course of three and a half years until its signals accuracy rate reached 97.2% but all evidence suggests that it is not capable of increasing anybody’s profits.
Our best advice would be for users to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot or Pick a Trusted Software from the following table.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: 30-Day Free Trial
- Software: Algo-Trading Robot
- Max Returns: 97.2%
- Min Deposit: $250
- 24/7 Customer Care
- $499 Retain Price
- Unrealistic Accuracy Rate
- Dubious Platform Connections
- Negative User Feedback
- Fabricated Creator Persona
Not Reliable Service
What is LeakedProfits System?
This automated investment tool was supposedly founded and designed by Frank Bishop – a trader who has been operating on Wall Street for more than 20 years. He even claims to have been nicknamed ‘The Lion of Wall Street’ by his former colleagues.
Further research into the matter reveals that none of this is true. Mr. Bishop is also not an acclaimed author. The book he states to have written, ‘Happy, Lucky & Rick’, does not exist. Needless to say, he has not been interviewed on CNBC about the current socio-economic state of the world.
One more claim which is not backed up by any solid evidence is that the automated trading software is based on the leakage of top secret insider information. This is a general statement that one can hear not only from Frank Bishop, but by most founders of dubious binary options robots.
A good example of a truly exceptional and legit auto-pilot system would be Fintech Ltd, founded and established by Jeremy Hart. It managed to achieve widespread international prominence with its release and has been subject to ongoing interest.
How Does Leaked Profits System Work?
Frank Bishop claims that this binary options software currently has over 1,000 private members and each and every one of them accumulates up to $6,000 per week. LeakedProfits Software was developed over the course of several years by a team of skilled programmers and binary analysts.
An inquiry carried out into the persona of Frank Bishop goes on to prove that this is not data one can rely on. The system supposedly operates on an Algo-trading principle, but it has not managed to accumulate considerable profits to anyone. Most of the feedback about Leaked Profits System has not been very favorable.
Is LeakedProfits Software a Scam or Legit?
All existing evidence suggests that Leaked Profits Software is a devious profit-amplifying solution. Since the likelihood of it being scam is very high, our best suggestion to online traders would be to avoid using it and register with trusted binary options robot.
Another reason why LeakedProfits System is most likely unreliable is that it is free only for a 30-day trial period, after which users will be required to make a $499 deposit every month. The auto-pilot robot has failed to generate positive feedback and has links to some rather dubious software and broker platforms.
Leaked Profits by Frank Bishop is not a sophisticated binary trading robot. It has yet to prove its profit-generating capacity and this is not very likely to happen. Given all the improbable and uncertain factors about it, we can not recommend it for the conduct of safe and secure investments on the online market. It is best for users to choose a different auto-pilot system.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Leaked Profits to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Leaked Profits is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. The Associational Economy: Firms, Regions, and Innovation – (Kevin Morgan & Philip Cooke, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership Historical Research Reference in Entrepreneurship, 1998)
2. Computer Algorithms, Market Manipulation and the Institutionalization of High Frequency Trading – (Jakob Arnoldi, Theory, Culture & Society Magazine, 2015)
3. The random walk of high frequency trading (Eric M. Aldrich, Indra Heckenbach – Trading and market Microstructure, 2014)
4. International financial markets (Edwin H. Neave, 1998)
5. The information content of trading activity (Dan H. Mingelgrin, 2000)
6. Trading in a 24-Hour market: Trading foreign securities in global markets (Thomas Burnett, ICFA Continuing Education Series, 1988)
7. Pricing and hedging double-barrier options: A probabilistic approach (Marc Yor, Helyette Geman – Mathematical Finance, 1996)
8. Sentiment-prone investors and volatility dynamics between spot and futures markets (Elena Ferrer Zubiate – International Review of Economics and Finance, 2015)
9. A real options analysis of foreign direct investment competition in a news uncertain environment (J. Zambujal-Oliveira, 2011)