Inter Trader is a binary options trading platform, presented by a man called Sam Harris who claims to be the creator of the system. This is actually yet another automated robot, promising to achieve highly profitable results for its members by providing them with serious daily profits.
Due to the fact that all the products of the related area make such statements, we need to further analyze and inspect the characteristics of the software in order to verify its quality and origin.
Sadly, we couldn’t find enough reliable and objective information, related to the system, so as for now we advise our readers not to sign up in it but to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot , instead. If you want to find out more interesting facts concerning this new binary trading product, read the review below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
Quick InterTrader Review:
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Auto-Trading System
- Max Returns: $6,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Non-Existent Creator
- Negative User Feedback
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
Not Reliable Service
What is InterTrader?
The system is another attempt of anonymous team of people to make online investors believe that their product is something special and extraordinary when it comes to trading on the binary options market. The promo clip of the software is like a high school presentation – cheap, informal and unprofessional. There is not even a picture of the alleged creator – Sam Harris. Also, the whole website of the robot is missing any sections with information or further instructions. We have seen a lot of similar bogus products for the past couple of years so we can confirm that the Inter Trader system is just another addition to this notorious list.
How Does Inter Trader System Work?
According to the unverified information from the promo video the app searches for specific trends by analyzing the raw numbers logged on one company’s computer system a fraction of a second before they are synchronized across the whole network. It uses patented software that knows how to do this. The software is supposed to get a firsthand preview of which direction a commodity or currency will go based on the actual supply and demand figures.
When it has found a suitable outcome, it relays that directly into the app so a trade can be placed. The timings of the trades are absolutely critical. That is why it has been developed hands free so the app can place the trade at the exact required time. The accuracy rate is promised to get up to 98.7%. Sadly, none of these statements can be verified and proven to be authentic.
Is Inter Trader App a Scam or Not?
Considering all the information we were able to gather and summarize, this newly released binary options software doesn’t seem to be legit and authentic, at all. On the contrary, we have many reasons to believe that it is a total scam that should be avoided at any cost. First of all, the available feedback in the Internet space is all negative. Second, the creator of the system remains anonymous which doesn’t give the product a lot of credibility. Finally, all the provided video testimonials seem fabricated and recorded by payed actors.
Based on this, we issue a negative final verdict on the software, considering it as scam.
According to our in-depth review, you should really avoid dealing with Inter Trader as it is very likely to be a scam that only aims at your pocket and savings. We know that you maybe hoped for this system to be reliable and profitable, but the truth is quite different and all the facts prove it. This is why, you should find another binary trading software to work with.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Inter Trader to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Inter Trader is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. High Frequency Trading Acceleration Using FPGAs – (Leber, Christian; Geib, Benjamin; Litz, Heiner; Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), 2011)
2. Investing Method, Device for Investing and Investing System – (Hito, Kenji; 2002)
3. Optimal risk management using options (Dong-Hyun Ahn, Jacob Boudoukh, 1997)
4. Are trading rules profitable in exchange-traded funds? (Terence Tai-Leung Chong, Elton Hei-Tung Li – Technology and Investment, 2011)
5. Trading in the foreign exchange market: A study on purchase intention (Masoud Nassimi, Yasha Sazm, 2005)
6. Developing real-time options pricing (John Stamey, Kenneth Small, 2012)
7. The Multilateral Trading System (Robert M. Stern, 2011)
8. Next-generation trading in futures markets: A comparison of open outcry and order matching (Bruce W. Weber – Journal of Management Information Systems, 2015)
9. Carry trade and global foreign exchange volatility (Lukas Menkhoff, Lucio Sarno – Journal of Finance, 2012)
10. Option pricing when changes of the underlying asset prices are restricted (George J. Jiang, Lei Shi – Journal of Mathematical Finance, 2011)