There is a brand new binary automated trading system, that was just launched on the market and is now trying to gain popularity and positive feedback. The product is allegedly founded by John Williams who is also a CEO of HFTFinance Group.
This group supposedly consists of professional brokers with more than 10 years of experience. In fact they believe that the most profitable way for people and investors to gain profits is by dealing with High Frequency Trading. Therefore, the robot has the same name.
We decided to review the characteristics of this new automatically trading solution in order to see on whether it is reliable partner for gaining profits or not. As we couldn’t find enough authentic and objective information to summarize, we would advise our readers to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and don’t work with this robot.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: 3.5% of the monthly profits
- Software: Auto-Trading System
- Max Returns: $2,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Negative User Feedback
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Not Proven to Work
Not Reliable Service
What is HFTFinance?
The name of the system, as we have already mentioned above stands for High Frequency Trading Finance. The interesting thing here is that from the promo video we understand that the system is created by a group of brokers while only a few paragraphs under it, you can find a text claiming that it was actually created by leading mathematicians, top programmers and best market analysts to offer outstanding results for each and every of its members.
So, we just cannot understand on what is the truth, after all. It seems like the whole story is just fabricated and fake success fairy tale that aims to make ordinary people believe in the product’s profitability.
The HFTfinance trading interface opens an average of 2500 trades every day, all of them under regulated compliance from the world stock exchanges. Each trade is allegedly concluded within 2 to 3 seconds with an accuracy of 98.6% making HFTFinance the most trustful experience. Sadly, no one can confirm this information, as there is not a positive user testimonial available anywhere in the Internet space.
How Does HFT Finance Work?
According to the man from the promo video, or the supposed Mr. Williams, this binary options robot has the ability to connects to the Wall Street main trading system and to another broker platform so it makes the trades through the brokers’ platforms. Each time it identifies an opportunity, it is supposed to open a trade in less than a second and makes the profits instantly. There are two major stated advantages to this system – speed and extremely high accuracy rate of 98.6%.
The team behind the software however decided to provide only 50 people with free access to it. Also, all the members are required to pay 3.5% of their profits after each month which means that the software isn’t free at all. Not to mention the fact that when you are signing up in the system, you are also required to invest at least $250.
HFTFinance – A Scam or Legit Software?
As far as we are concerned the HFT Finance binary trading platform is not proven to be reliable and authentic. In fact, there are many signs that make us rather believe that it is a scam that tries to deceive people and take their money. There are some negative users’ testimonials online to support this theory as well as some negative reviews on the robot. Based on all this, we do not recommend it to our readers as it may be highly dangerous to their pocket.
If you want to work with a stable and reputable platform, you should opt for FinTech Ltd system, which is really amazing and profitable.
In order to summarize all the information and conclusions we managed to make regarding the HFTFinance and its performance we are more inclined to believe that this automate binary trading platform is no reliable and legit as it is not proven to work properly. Based on this negative verdict, we suggest that you should find a truly reliable and solid income-generating partner to work with.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on HFT Finance to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if HFT Finance is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. Electronic Trading Platform for Agricultural Commodities – (Adam, Kerry; Corpuz, Chris; Kinnare, Chris; Troxier, Lee; 2002)
2. Expert Systems and Evolutionary Computing for Financial Investing: A Review – (Rada, Roy; Expert Systems with Applications; Volume 34, Issue 4, May 2008, Pages 2232–2240)
3. Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets (Jianjun Miao, Neng Wang, 2007)
4. Liquidity, transaction costs, and reintermediation in electronic markets (Ian Domowitz, 2001)
5. Forex trading and investment (Richard Dennen, Kaung Myat Win, 2012)
6. Dynamic relationship between stock prices and exchange rates in emerging markets: Evidence from fragile five economies (Veli Akel, Serkan Yilmaz Kandir – International Business: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications, 2016)
7. Market confidence predicts stock price: Beyond supply and demand (Hua-Wei Shen, 2016)
8. Components of the profitability of technical currency trading (Stephan Schulmeister – Applied Financial Economics, 2008)
9. Price competition, innovation and profitability: Theory and UK Evidence (George Symeonidis, 2001)
10. Option pricing with economic feasibility (Yi-Jang Yu, Modern Economy, 2013)