This is another binary options auto-trading system that states to be the most advanced and exceptional income-amplifying solution on the market. It is called Hexa Trader and it is created by Prof. Rupert Connor. According to him, the platform is based on the Hexa decimal number system and as a result it is able to successfully place binary options trades on the behalf of its clients, thus granting them significant daily profits.
As we weren’t able to collect the needed amount of authentic and reliable information regarding the automated software, we advise our readers not to deal with it but Proceed to Safe Binary Robot . At the moment, this is the smartest decision, you can make.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Software: Automated System
- Max Returns: $1,200 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Winning Strike: 94.7%
- Automated Trading Process
- Non-Existent Creator
- Negative User Feedback
- Unrealistic Success Rate
Not Reliable Service
What is HexaTrader?
In the promotional video clip of the product, there is a hidden voice, claiming the system to be a remarkable effort, result of the hard work and knowledge of its alleged creator – Rupert Connor. He is supposedly an Ex-MIT computational science professor. His original idea was to crack the code and manage to develop a profitable binary trading system, based on Hexa numbers. The voice also claims that he and his team of developers are able to convert binary values to hexa decimal values using their propitiatory hexa algorithm.
Mr. Connor tries to convince viewers that he has managed to gather the best market analysts and programmers in the world to build the software and make it work properly. Still, this is something everyone says so, in our opinion traders would need a lot more evidence in order to believe this product is legit and authentic.
In addition, online investors are promised to earn at least $1,200 per day on regular basis thanks to the 94.7% success rate of the robot. Again, we could find nothing to confirm or at least explain how these results are possible to achieve.
How to Start with Hexa Trader System?
To claim your personal account, you should provide some personal information by filling in the web form, provided on the website of the system. Then, you will be transferred to get assigned to a broker. For this to happen, you should place investment amount of at least $250. Finally, you can start trading and hoping to earn profits.
HexaTrader Software – A Scam or Legit?
Our investigation showed that the HexaTrader binary options system is unreliable and unauthentic. Not only the creator is anonymous, but the promo video lacks any sufficient and valuable information, that can prove that this robot actually works. The used video users’ testimonials look fake and there is no other feedback available in the Internet space. As a result, we advise our readers to avoid dealing with HexaTrader is it is highly possible to be a scam that just aims at your pocket.
Instead, you can work with FinTech Ltd software which is already proven to work and there are many happy users of the system, so far.
Online trading industry is really impressive by dimensions and popularity among ordinary people and unexperienced traders. This is why, you should be careful when searching for the right binary options solution to trade with. Sadly, our investigation produced negative results related to the performance of HexaTrader. As a result, we consider it dangerous and we suggest that you shouldn’t opt for it at any cost.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Hexa Trader to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Hexa Trader is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. Random Walks in Stock Market Prices – ( F. Fama, Eugene; Financial Analysts Journal; January/February 1995)
2. Simple Technical Trading Rules and the Stochastic Properties of Stock Returns – (Brock, William; Lakonishok, Josef; Lebaron, Blake; The Journal of Finance; 1992)
3. Real options in information systems – A revised framework (Rajiv Banker, Sunil Wattal, 2010)
4. The role of trading volume in forecasting market risk (Skander Slim – Journal of Financial Risk Management, 2016)
5. Artificial intelligence based trading system (Michael Wu, Ruibin Liu, 2001)
6. The implications of high-frequency trading on market efficiency and price discovery (Viktor Manahov, Robert Judson – Applied Economics Letters, 2014)
8. Trend recalling algorithm for automated online trading in stock market (Simon Fong, Jackie Tai – Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence, 2012)
9. Hedge funds: Statistical arbitrage, high frequency trading and their consequences for the environment of businesses (Jamie Morgan – Critical Perspectives on International Business, 2013)
10. A profitable trading and risk management strategy despite transaction cost (Ahment Duran – Quantutative Finance, 2008)