We can only speculate on who the creators and owners are – there are some articles published on the website by a man called Lorenzo. Other than that, we could not find any information on the people who form the Trading Group.
This seemed quite suspicious and we decided to investigate further. The following review tries to determine if GWT Trading Group is a scam or not.
Our preliminary results show that it is not a reliable choice, and for that reason we suggest that you Proceed to Safe Binary Robot .
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: 14-Day Free Trial
- Software: Manual
- Max Returns: 85%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Free Trial Available
- Expensive Subscription
- Accuracy Not Verified
- Signals Only On Stocks & FX Pairs
Not Reliable Service
What Is the Global Wealth Trading Group?
The GWT Trading Group is a signals service for alerts on profitable binary options trades. As we mentioned, we cannot give additional information on who are its creators.
The offered signals are between 5 and 15 per day. We could not find out how these signals are generated. For that reason, the daily average winning ratio promised to be between 80% and 85% cannot be considered accurate.
The numbers, claimed by the creators of the Global Wealth Trading Group cannot be verified.
The promised number of signals will be delivered via the popular mobile communication application – WhatsApp. Those signals are suitable for trades with expiries of 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 60 minutes. Due to the fact that we are unable to verify the accuracy of those signals, we advise you to sign up for a proven to be genuine signals service.
How To Get Started?
A curious fact about GWT Trading Group are the packages you can purchase. You get just 14-day free trial and you have to invest at least $250 in order to begin trading on a brokerage platform by executing the signals.
Other than that, if you want to make use of the Trading Group’s signals after the free trial expires, you can purchase two types of packages:
- Premium Membership – costs $60.85 and lasts for a month.
- Gold Membership – costs $365.09 and lasts for six months.
Apart from the fact that you will continue receiving signals for the duration of your subscription, there is nothing more special – like features of benefits, to come with the paid memberships.
How Do These Signals Work?
Signals generated by the Global Wealth Trading Group, are available only for stocks and currency pairs. If you want to trade with commodities or indices, you will have to do it without the assistance of a signal.
The signals you will receive include the asset type, the direction in which to trade it and its expiry. It has one more characteristic – Strike Range, which shows between which values to place the trade.
There is no guarantee that the quoted numbers on the signals you receive are not just randomly generated. We advise you to proceed with caution.
Is the GWT Trading Group a Scam?
Given the fact that there is no actual verifiable proof that the signals service works as promised, our investigation team finds it unreasonable to proceed with sign up. Especially if you want to purchase a paid membership.
The evidence we gathered while we researched GWT Trading Group shows us that this signals provider is not a good choice. Opt for a proven to work service.
Signals providers have a major role in the success of traders who prefer manual investments. That is why it is very important to join an authentic service – one that offers high quality of signals and has a professional way of generating them.
We cannot guarantee you that your online investments will be profitable, if you decide to follow the alerts provided by the Global Wealth Trading Group.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on GWT Trading Group to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if GWT Trading Group is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. Forecasting for the generation of trading signals in financial markets (Kin Lam, King Chung Lam – Journal of Forecasting, 2000)
3. Volatility can be detrimental to option values (Hamed Ghoddusi, Arash Fahim – Economic Letters, 2016)
4. Binary particle swarm optimization for black-scholes option pricing (Sangwook Lee, Jusang Lee – Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, 2007)
6. Option trading volume and stock price response to earnings announcements (Cameron Truong, Charles Corrado – Review of Accounting Studies, 2014)
7. A model of investor sentiment (Nicholas Barberis, Andrei Shleifer – Journal of Financial Economics, 1998)
8. Price discovery and trading after hours (Michael J. Barclay, Terrence Hendershott, 2003)
9. Stealth trading and volatility: Which trades move prices? (Michael J. Barcley, Jerold B. Warner – Journal of Financial Economics, 1993)
10. Investor sophistication and patterns in stock returns after announcements (Eli Bartov, Suresh Radhakrishnan – The Accounting Review, 2000)