Genius Profit Initiative is a piece of automated trading software which was established by Professor Benjamin Grant 7 years ago. It employs a total of 55 workers who come from different parts of the world – City of London, Tokyo, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The founder claims that each and every one of them was recruited from high school, university, his previous job position or directly from MENSA because of their high Intelligence Quotient, more widely known as average IQ.
Thanks to the relentless efforts and funding they put into the GeniusProfitInitiative, the automated trading system can supposedly generate $5,000 per day or $1,2 million in a single year. As promising as this sounds there is no data to support it.
All users better sign up with a proven to be legit software and avoid this devious piece of software that is a likely scam. One can Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Reliable Robot from the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free System
- Software: Replicated Profits Software
- Max Returns: 100%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Friendly User Interface
- Unrealistic Winning Ratio
- No Trading Principle
- Devious Platform Relations
- Negative Feedback
- Non-Existent Founder
Not Reliable Service
What is GeniusProfitInitiative System?
This auto-pilot tool was designed and established by Professor Benjamin Grant and 55 of his company employees who have a combined professional experience of over 100 years. All of them allegedly have an IQ which is above the general population one and some are even MENSA members. The GeniusProfitInitiative Software is supposedly in existence for over 7 years.
Professor Grant promises that the binary options robot will accumulate over $100,000 in monthly earnings to each and every member that decides to sign up. The Genius Profit Initiative System staff claims to regularly donate to different charities which is the exact reason why it seeks to attract new members.
But since the automated trading software supposedly does not want even a single penny out of one’s pocket, the question remains how exactly is it going to accumulate the said fund thanks to new users joining in. Our exclusive investigation into the profit-amplifying solution reveals that Benjamin Grant does not actually exist in real life.
This is why our best suggestion to anyone who is seeking to make reliable and trustworthy online profits is to get started with a legit binary options system like FinTech Ltd by prominent investment figure Daniel Roberts. It is widely considered to be one of the top choices currently available on the market.
How Does GeniusProfitInitiative Software Work?
From what we were able to find out about this Internet investment solution, it operates on the principle of replicated profits, meaning that users have to open a free account and the link it with the main Master Account.
This way they are enabled to mirror every trading operation that the team and Mr. Benjamin Grant carry out. Which makes the Genius Profit Initiative Software both Algo-trading and Copy-trading. While it is always good to provide opportunities for the conduct of diverse investments, this might not be the most genuine option.
Most binary options robots provide the possibility to implement a wide variety of indicators and trading strategies at the same time. The appliance of copy- and Algo-trading at the same time is not something that is all that new.
Is Genius Profit Initiative System a Scam or Legit?
While it would be amazing if a binary options software employed MENSA members, this is most likely not the case with Genius Profit Initiative System. Its founder and chairman of the company behind the solution – Professor Benjamin Grant is not an actual person which is disturbing to say the least.
On the more objective side, no creator of a sophisticated piece of trading software will provide the opportunity for people to use his product for free, just because he has a kind heart. This is an unreasonable and unpersuasive argument..
There is also no automated investment solution which has a 100% success rate. Binary options are a financial instrument and as such always involve a limited degree of speculation. Based on all these findings, we regard the Genius Profit Initiative Software as a probable scam and certainly not authentic.
GeniusProfitInitiative System by Professor Benjamin Grant is an automated trading solution which will most likely not achieve the tremendous profits its founder promises. Not only this, but it has reported relations with some rather dubious platforms and feedback has been predominantly negative. It would be the best if online users got started with a legit and truly genuine piece of software.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Genius Profit Initiative to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Genius Profit Initiative is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading
1. The illusory nature of momentum profits – (David A. Lesmonda, Michael J. Schill & Chunsheng Zhouc, Journal of Financial Economics, 2004)
2. Operational linkage between diverse dimensions of information technology investments and multifaceted aspects of a firm’s economic performance – (Jooh Lee & Utpal Bose, Journal of Information Technology, 2002)
3. The consolidation of European stock exchanges (New York’s Current Issues in Economics and Finance, 2002)
4. Return of the Day trader: can you earn a living by copying other investors? (David Robinson – The Telegraph, 2014)
5. A review on artificial intelligence methodologies for the forecasting of crude oil price (Haruna Chiroma, Nader Sohrabi – Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, 2016)
6. Learning by trading (Amit Seru, Tyles Shumway – The Review of Financial Studies, 2009)
7. System and method for software licensing (Pradyumna K. Misra, Bradley J. Graziadio, 1998)
8. How does GPS work? (Editorial Team – IOP Institute of Physics, 2014)
9. The consequences of Brexit for UK trade and living standards (Swati Dhingra – London School of Economics and Political Science, 2016)
10. Electronic trading and its implications for financial systems (Setsuya Sato, Helen Allen – Challenges for Financial Markets, Business Strategies and Policy Makers, 2002)