CorrecTrade is a binary automated robot which was recently launched onto the online financial market. Even though its name suggests that it has the capacity to provide users with accurate and reliable trade suggestions, the lack of a founding figure hints of more dubious origins.
The narrator of the promotional video whose name we are also never informed of or provided with states that the profit-amplifying solutions operates with ‘100 of the safest assets’, but there is no hard evidence to support this claim.
One more thing which arouses suspicions that CorrecTrade System might not be as legitimate as it seeks users to think of it is that it does not announce its estimated average success rate. There is basically very few reliable data about it.
Our best recommendation to online users would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Trusted Software from the table that follows below. The likelihood of CorrecTrade being devious and a scam is very high.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Registration
- Software: Auto-Pilot Robot
- Max Returns: Not Stated
- Min Deposit: $250
- 24/7 Customer Support
- No Founding Figure
- No Given Success Rate
- Disreputable Broker Ties
- Negative User Feedback
- No Software Specifics
Not Reliable Service
What is CorrecTrade System?
The person that narrates the promotional video claims that the binary options system applies a ‘unique data calculation method’. Whether this is copy trading, AI technology or quantum programming mechanisms is never clarified and left to the best guess of the user at hand.
Investment accounts are also supposed to be 100% secure, but our inquiry into CorrecTrade Software managed to determine that the Internet trading instrument has ties to some unregulated binary options brokers which have generated nothing but negative feedback.
It real-time recommendations and reliable trading tips are not confirmed by customer reviews, nor by testimonials and professional investor opinions. It is best for one to avoid them.
There is no such thing as a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ trading asset. Users have to pay close attention to market trends in order to be capable of making accurate forecasts whether a particular one’s price is going to go up or down. This is also a trustworthy auto-pilot system’s main purpose – being able to suggest the best possible investment operations.
How Does CorrecTrade Software Work?
We did our best to try and determine how exactly does this automated trading tool work, but did not manage to find much reliable data on the mystery. It is most likely Algo-trading principle, giving users the opportunity to decide whether to invest manually or on auto-pilot.
The presenter of the official advertising clip of CorrecTrade System also issues statements that it gives one the chance to make fast withdrawals, but this is not verified by traders’ reports. Its prime feature is the 24/7 customer care team, but there is information suggesting that they can not always be reached via the given methods – live chat, email and telephone.
One can open an account with a trusted binary automated software like FinTech Ltd. Its founder – Daniel Roberts is a well-known and respected investment figure and the system can achieve well above $3,000 per day.
Is CorrecTrade a Scam or Legit System?
All the data we were able to confirm as accurate about this particular binary options system leaves us with the impression that it is a scam. First of all, the fact that there is no creator persona or group of such is quite discouraging.
Its supposedly ‘live market scans’ are not quite real-time as they are visual graphics generated randomly by a computer program with the sole purpose of deceiving inexperienced and novice traders.
CorrecTrade Software has close relations with some rather ill-founded online broker platforms and does not have the capacity to guarantee prompt withdrawals.
We advise anyone who was considering opening an account with CorrecTrade Software to opt for a better and proven to work binary options robot. This particular one is most likely a scam as it does not present a concrete success rate, nor does it have an actual creators. It will most likely only lose users their entire investment.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on CorrecTrade to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if CorrecTrade is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Rise of the Machines: Algorithmic Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market – (Alain P. Chaboud, Benjamin Chiquoine, Clara Vega, The Journal of Finance, 2014)
2. MASSIVE: a distributed virtual reality system incorporating spatial trading – (C. Greenhalgh, S. Benford, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, 1st of June 1995)
3. Foreign currency option values (Mark B. Garman, Steven W. Kohlhagen – Journal of International Money and Finance, 1983)
4. Price discovery and trading after hours (Michael J. Barclay, Terrence Hendershott, 2003)
5. An informational efficiency perspective on the post-earnings announcement drift (Ravi Bhushan – Journal of Accounting and Economics, 1994)
6. A theory of trading volume (Jonathan M. Karpoff – The Journal of Finance, 1986)
7. Commodity futures price prediction and trading strategies: A signal noise difference approach (Jinhao Zheng, Shoukang Peng – 2013)
8. Forward markets, currency option and the hedging of foreign exchange risk (Roger Ware, Ralph Winter, 1988)
9. Online Trading (Hsieh, Chang-Tseh; Encyclopedia of Finance; 2006)
10. Electronic contracting in online stock trading (Subhasish Dasgupta – Electronic Markets, 2007)