CentoBot is a new online trading platform which deals with binary options. It was recently presented to the public. The anonymous creators of the robot claim that it is an ultimate decision which is able to earn amazing profits on the behalf of its members. Actually, this is the only information you can learn by visiting the official website of the system.
Our detailed research couldn’t produce any results due to the lack of substantial, adequate and authentic information regarding the trading performance of the software. This is why, we advise all traders to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and not to deal with CentoBot. It is a potential scam product so everyone should be very careful and avoid it at any cost. For more information, read the following review.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Automated Robot
- Max Returns: Low Winnings
- Min Deposit: $250
- No Creator
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is CentoBot?
The first thing we considered as a red flag was the lack of any important and specific information on the landing page of CentoBot. Actually, this binary options system offers little to no information at all. While it looks very clean still not impressive, there is really nothing that suggests or proves that the software is actually profitable as everyone would hope.
While taking a look at the platform of the CentoBot binary trading software, we can see that there are some different robots that allegedly can be used by traders. It is said that robot is aiming to produce profits somewhere between 110-120%. However, we cannot just confide these promises as there is no proof to confirm they are real at all. There are no users’ examples nor there are any positive testimonials, issued by real members of the software. Not to mention the fact, that there is no information related to the creator of this system, nor about the exact strike rate people should hope for.
How Does CentoBot Work?
There are 3 steps users should follow to get access to CentoBot. First, they should fill in the provided web form. Then, they will be transferred to the brokers page where they will have to invest at lest $250 to unlock their account. It is said that the minimum investment is just $10 but this is not true. Also, it is said that traders will be able to select their preferred trading robot, but the truth is that there is no such thing. You can just trade manually or automatically.
Considering the lack of any available feedback issued by former or current members of the software, we suggest that users should not sign up in it but try another solution that is available on the market, for example the FinTech Ltd. Software. It is proven to work and absolutely legit trading system.
CentoBot – Is It Scam or Not?
We are more inclined to believe that this binary options robot is not reliable and authentic. On the contrary, there are many things that make us believe it is a scam. For instance, lets take a look at the award section of the platform. Obviously, it isn’t very important normally, but considering they haven’t given us anything else to go on, we do have to take a closer look at this. The strange thing here is that taking into consideration the fact that this system was just released on the market, it doesn’t make any sense why they have won awards which were given back in 2016 and 2015.
In addition, there is no specific info on how the robot works and what is its exact strike rate. Based on all these disappointing results we have no other choice but to issue a negative final verdict about CentoBot.
Nowadays, finding a truly legit, authentic and reliable binary options online trading solution is more difficult than ever. There are so many scams on the market that people can easily lose all their invested funds. Sadly, the newly launched CentoBot software is just another not working system. It promises to earn great profits on the behalf of its members, but it cannot do it as it is just a bogus and fraudulent platform.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Centobot to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Centobot is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. The Diversity of High-frequency Traders – (Björn Hagströmer; Lars Nordén; Journal of Financial Markets; Volume 16; Issue 4; November 2013; Pages 741–770)
2. Intraday Anomalies and Market Efficiency: A Trading Robot Analysis – (Guglielmo Maria Caporale; Luis Gil-Alana; Alex Plastun; Inna Makarenko; Computational Economics; February 2016; Volume 47; Issue 2; pp 275–295)
3. Financial markets where traders neglect the informational content of prices (Erik Eyster, Matthew Rabin, Dimitri Vayanos – The National Bureau of Economic Research, 2016)
4. Strategic trading in informationally complex environments (Nicolas S. Lambert, Michael Ostrovsky – The National Bureau of Economic Research, 2014)
5. Dynamic trading with predictable returns and transaction costs (Nicolae B. Garleanu, Lasse H. Pedersen – The National Bureau of Economic Research, 2009)
6. The information of option volume for future stock prices (Jun Pan, Alen Poteshman, 2004)
7. Traders and time: who moves the market? (Fabrizio Ferriani – Studies in Economics and Finance, 2015)
8. Information sources and trading behavior: does investor personality matter? (Muhammad Zabair Tauni – Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2009)
9. The importance of perceived trust, security and privacy in online trading systems (Juan Carlos Roca – Information Management & Computer Security, 2009)
10. Current trends in cooperative finance (Brian C. Briggeman – Agricultural Finance Review, 2016)