One of the newest binary options systems is called Blackbox Robot. It is supposedly designed and established by a group of experienced Forex traders. This is one of the main reasons why it provides an opportunity for users to carry out financial operation in both fields.
There are a lot of uncertainties surrounding the way this income-generating solution was created like its alleged success rate. According to the official website of the software, it can vary depending on whether it is applied to one particular asset or another.
This means that the binary options software does not have a reliable winning ratio and it is generally not advisable to get started with it because existing user feedback is mainly negative. One can read more details in the following review.
Our best suggestion to online traders would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Reliable Robot.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Sign Up
- Software: Algo-Trading Software
- Max Returns: 10% to 90%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Interesting Concept
- Bad Concept Realization
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Requires Stable Internet
- Negative User Feedback
- Non-User Friendly Interface
Not Reliable Service
What is Black Box Robot Software?
This binary options robot is basically an Algo-trading software that supposedly combines a wide variety of programming algorithms and allows user to make use of several trading tools at the same time.
An example of this would be the fact that all the six main indicators at the same time. They include: RSI, Bollinger Bands, Price Action, etc. There are also several strategies which can be implemented.
Users should keep in mind that although having a promising premise, there is something very dubious in the way this income-generating solution operates.
Binary options systems that also offer a possibility to trade on the Forex market are generally regarded as not so reliable. This is mainly due to the fact that the two different spheres require separate strategies which can hardly be combined.
How Does BlackBoxRobot System Operate?
This automated trading software can supposedly achieve profits to anyone, but it promises a different success rate depending on which asset has the user chosen to invest on. This makes its operational process unstable.
The concept of linking several different algorithm is very interesting, but the team behind Blackbox Robot Software has not managed to design it properly. A fine example of a binary investment system that has managed to apply this in a swell manner is FinTech Ltd.
Created by prominent financier Daniel Roberts, it is also in possession of several additional special features like stop loss parameters and a reverse trading option.
Is Black Box Robot Scam or Legit?
All our findings suggest that there is a very big probability of Blackbox Robot System being a scam. There is little data concerning the actual creators and the software does not even have a promotional video present on their official website.
Trading with this binary options robot is not considered to be a safe enough process as it operates in close working relations with some rather dubious online broker platforms. There are far better profit-amplifying solutions on the web.
Blackbox Robot Software is a relatively new binary automated system. It has not been present for a long-enough period to generate a sufficient amount of feedback. For the time being, we would advise all traders who were considering to sign up with it to turn to a proven to be legit and reliable profit-amplifying solution.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Black Box Robot to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Black Box Robot is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. System and method to establish trading mechanisms employing auctions and reverse auctions – (Lalit Narayan & Dechu Muthana, Patent Date Jan 22, 2001)
2. Optimal execution with nonlinear impact functions and trading-enhanced risk – (Robert F. Almgren – Applied Mathematical Finance Journal, 2003)
3. Method and system for pricing options (David Gershon, 2008)
4. Automated news reading: Stock price prediction based on financial news using context-capturing features (Michael Hagenau, Michael Liebmann, Dirk Neumann – Decision Support Systems, 2013)
5. Computerized and high-frequency trading (Michael A. Goldstein, Pavitra Kumar, Frank C. Graves – The Financial Review, 2014)
6. To trade or not to trade: The strategic trading of insiders around news announcements (Adriana Korczak, Piotr Korczak, Meziane Lasfer)
7. Informed trading in stock and option markets (Sugato Chakravarty, Huseyin Gulen – The Journal of Finance, 2004)
8. Mathematical methods for financial markets (Monique Jeanblanc, Marc Yor, 2000)
9. What works in online trading (Etzkorn, Mark)
10. System and method for creating and trading credit rating derivative investment instruments (Dennis O’Callahan, Dominic Salvino, 2005)