BinaTrust is the name of a brand new signals-generating system that was recently released onto the binary options market. It was founded by not one, but six people who allegedly are all hedge fund traders.
They have allegedly decided to share the acquired investment wisdom with online users, so that the latter can also benefit. The auto-pilot software supposedly has a success rate of 78% which is an objective, but insufficient and unsatisfying ratio.
We carried out an exclusive investigation into the binary options robot in order to determine whether it is a scam or legit. The results that came back were rather disappointing and this is why we can not recommend it for a safe trading process.
Our best advice to online users would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Reliable Robot from the following table.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free
- Software: Signals-Generating System
- Max Returns: 78%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Non-Existent Creators
- Low Accuracy Rate
- Insufficient Profits
- General User Dissatisfaction
- No Special Features
Not Reliable Service
What is BinaTrust System?
One of the more disturbing facts about this Internet investment solution is that the personalities of the six founding people can not be verified. They are presented in the promotional video as cartoon characters which would have looked great in a TV show, but not in a clip that is supposed to convince users to sign up and make a deposit with the BinaTrust System.
Not only this but the stamps of approval that appear of the automated trading tool’s official website are completely faked. As one can already guess, they are also not featured on prominent media such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, CNNMoney, Le Monde, Bloomberg, etc.
There is not a single existing article about the binary options software or its supposed creators. Judging from user testimonials that are present on the Internet go to prove that the signals that BinaTrust robot offers are also highly inaccurate and this is the reason why its success rate is not very high.
How Does BinaTrust Software Work?
While we were conducting our inquiry into the profit-amplifying solution, we managed to come across some rather strange facts about it. There is nothing concrete in the statements that are issued by the six supposed creators.
At one point BinaTrust Software is described as an algo-trading robot and at other as a signals-generating one. This is not impossible, but there are very few systems that can actually combine the two different investment styles and still achieve success and solid profits to online users.
The said is not one of them. A wonderful example of a reliable binary options system would be FinTech Ltd. Created and established by infamous investor Daniel Roberts, it is one of 2016’s trader favorites and has one-of-a-kind special features and an extremely efficient algorithm.
There are many binary options robots that are both signals-generating and Algo-trading. Users should keep in mind that when the focus of the computer codes is divided between the two, the operational process of the software becomes more complicated and can lead to the sending of unreliable investment alerts.
Is BinaTrust a Scam or Legit System?
All our findings suggest that the BinaTrust System is not a reliable and legitimate solution. Chances are that it might even be devious and a scam. It does not have any specific or groundbreaking special features and its supposed success rate is not even high enough to attract a considerable amount of traders.
Feedback has been scarce, but the one that can be found on the Internet is predominantly negative. There is practically no proof that there is anyone who has managed to achieve success with this robot. Our best advice to online users would be to sign up with a proven to work auto-pilot software.
BinaTrust is a dubious signals-generating system which is not capable of providing good payouts. There are not a lot of people who have registered with it and there is a very good reason why. Investors should proceed to open an account with a legit binary options robot that operates only with reputable and regulated broker platforms.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on BinaTrust to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if BinaTrust is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
1. Integrating a Piecewise Linear Representation Method and a Neural Network Model for Stock Trading Points Prediction (IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2009)
2. Adaptive conceding strategies for automated trading agents in dynamic, open markets (Fenghui Rena, Minjie Zhanga & Kwang Mong Simb – Decision Support Systems, 2009)
4. Price dynamics in political prediction markets (Saikat Ray Majumder, Daniel Diermeier, 2008)
5. Two-period model of insider trading with correlated signals (Wassim Daher, Leonard J. Mirman – Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2014)
6. The relationship between the frequency of news release and the information asymmetry: The role of uniformed trading (Takeshi Yamada, Jianfeng Shen – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013)
7. Stock return variances: The arrival of information and the reaction of traders (Kenneth R. French, Richard Roll – Journal of Financial Economics, 1986)
8. Forecasting stock market movement direction with support vector machine (Wei Huang, Yoshiteru – Computers & Operations Research, 2005)
9. A new architecture of online trading platform based on cloud computing (Journal of Qingdao University, 2010)
10. Online Broker Evaluation Strategy Khizhnyak, Pavel; Pelykh, Konstantin; 2015)