Binary Robot 365 is an automated trading software which was allegedly founded and established by a group of educated and professional traders that decided to release it for free public use at the beginning of 2017.
The auto-pilot system supposedly has a success rate which is stated to be 80% for most users, but with the possession and appliance of a specific investment knowledge can easily reach 90%.
Another crucial thing which is stated on BinaryRabot365’s official website is that it allows for the personal customization of certain features. Our investigation has proven that this income-generating solution is unreliable and a likely scam.
This is why we advise all online investors to turn to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Trusted System from the following table.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Registration
- Software: Auto-Pilot System
- Max Returns: 90%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Available as Mobile App
- Settings Customization Option
- No Verifiable Creators Info
- Improbable Winning Rate
- Disreputable Broker Relations
- Predominantly Negative Feedback
- Unreliable Auto-Pilot
Not Reliable Service
What is BinaryRobot365 System?
BinaryRobot365 is a profit-increasing solution whose creators prefer to remain unknown. All that is known about them is that they are a supposed group of people who have a solid professional background in binary options and Forex.
The reasons why they decided to establish the binary options robot remain unknown and users are never presented with further information or even a picture of the main company representative. Binary Robot 365 System allegedly allows users to apply different indicators into their everyday investments, but this data is also never confirmed by solid facts.
It would be best if investors opted for a proven to work automated trading software which has concrete transparency principles. One such is the FinTech Limited robot by Daniel Roberts. It has a return on Investment (RoI) rate of 80% and has received nothing but raving customer reviews.
There are six main technical indicators, applied in binary options trading. Their names are TREND, STOCH, WILLIAMS, MACD, RSI, CCI. The first one is best recommended for beginners and inexperienced users. Investment signals are generated by the preferred choice of indicator.
How Does BinaryRobot365 Operate?
This automated investment tool supposedly has a stop-loss and a stop-risk feature. User reports, however, go on to certify that they do not work properly. BinaryRobot365 can not deliver the promised 80% to 90% success rate.
Information that was presented was used solely as a marketing tool in order to draw in more unsuspecting users. The auto-pilot system is also available as a downloadable app and traders can decide between several different things which they can customize
They are the following trade amount, expiry time, type of asset, a number of simultaneously used trading indicators and whether to utilize a Classic, Martingale or Fibonacci MMS from the available ones.
Opening an account with legit and trustworthy trading system a good alternative if you are interested in automated trading. FinTech Limited is the best choice – this trading software is founded by Daniel Roberts who is well known among the professional traders. FinTech Ltd easily achieves daily profit up to $3,000.
Is BinaryRobot 365 System a Scam or Legit?
Binary Robot 365 did appear to be promising at first glance, but once we started digging up more information about the automated trading system, we managed to determine that it is most likely a scam. The robot has relations to some binary broker platforms which are not regulated by CySEC or any other authorized organization and are considered disreputable.
This is why we advise all users to refer from investing with this dubious piece of auto-pilot software. There are far better income-generating solutions that can be found on the Internet space than this one. One should proceed to trade with one of them instead and enjoy quality services.
BinaryRobot365 System may allow users to customize several key features, but its unrealistic success rate goes on to prove that it is not worth users’ attention and time. Existing feedback has been inclining more towards the negative direction and many traders have complained about ongoing troubles with the software’s operational process and customer support service. One should better opt for a 100% legit system.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on BinaryRobot365 to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if BinaryRobot365 is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Forecasting the Equity Risk Premium: The Role of Technical Indicators – (Christopher J. Neely, David E. Rapach, Jun Tu & Guofu Zhou, Management Science Magazine, 2014);
2. Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks – (Alfred Müller, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 1997);
3. Fundamentals of signals and systems – (Philip D. Cha, John I. Molinder, 2006);
4. The information content of stock markets: why do emerging markets have synchronous stock price movements? – (Randall Morcka, Bernard Yeungb & Wayne Yu, Journal of Financial Economics, Special Issue on International Corporate Governance, 2000);
5. Implementation of Hedge Fund Strategies – (Ananth N. Madhavan, Institutional Investor Journals, November 2002);
6. Deep machine learning – a new frontier in artificial intelligence research – (Itamar Arel, Derek C. Rose – IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, 2010);
7. The behavior of daily stock market trading volume – (Bipin B. Ajinkya. Prem C. Jain – Journal of Accounting and Economics, 1989);
8. Mathematical methods for financial markets – (Monique Jeanblanc, Marc Yor, Marc Chesney, 2009);
9. Investing in Mutual Funds When Returns are Predictable – (Doron Avramov, Russ Wermers – Journal of Financial Economics, 2006);
10. Optimal search and one-way trading online algorithms – (R. El-Yaniv, A. Fiat – Algorithmica, 2001);