There are many different types of binary options robots. An example of a signals-generating system would be the recently released BinaryBotMaster. It is said to be established by a group of experienced traders, computer specialists and analysts.
One of the things which drew our attention to the binary investment platform is the fact that the official website states that the software has a supposed 77% success rate. This number sounds both satisfactory and realistic, but there is no proof to back it up.
There is close to no user feedback present on the Internet and the scarce amount is mainly negative. Since the BinaryBotMaster System is still new, it still has time to prove its abilities, but we consider this highly unlikely.
Investors can read why in the following review. Our best suggestion to them would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Reliable Software from the table below:
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Sign Up
- Software: Signals-Generating System
- Max Returns: 77%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Reliable Customer Support
- Anonymous Creators
- Unreliable Computer Algorithm
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
- Inaccurate Signals
Not Reliable Service
What is BinaryBotMaster System?
The creators of this signals-generating system prefer to remain anonymous which is a disturbing fact to begin with. BinaryBotMaster Software’s promotional video is quite short in length and does not provide any substantial information concerning the robot. Nor does the official website. There is basically close to no reliable data on the base of which one can draw a concrete conclusion whether it is scam or legit.
We were capable of establishing that BinaryBotMaster System has relations with some rather disreputable and devious binary options brokers that are not regulated by CySEC, MiFID or any other official regulatory body. Which makes the signals-generating software dubious at least, even though the unnamed founders state that it ensures risk-free trading.
Binary options robots are usually divided into two distinct categories: signals-generating systems which allow mainly manual trade and auto-pilot software. The first one gathers and processes data on the base of which it sends alerts on how will a particular asset’s price move. While the latter allow the user to choose between several modes of operation and one can let the platform execute investments on his behalf.
How Does BinaryBotMaster Operate?
Like any other binary options software Binary Bot Master applies a computer algorithm which can supposedly carry out constant market scans and analysis the base of which it calculates possible market movements in the near and far future.
After it does so, the signals-generating systems alerts users with a bleeping sound on which asset’s price is most likely to shift up or down. The trader is then free to choose whether to follow them or not.
Is BinaryBotMaster Software a Scam?
This online trading software is fresh on the Internet market. The insufficient amount of feedback and the fact that the founders prefer to keep their personalities and backgrounds covered in mystery makes us regard BinaryBotMaster System as certainly dubious and most likely devious and a scam.
Anyone who was considering to sign up with the signals-generating system and open an account with one of its designated brokerages better wait until more data about is available. One can turn to a trusted and proven to provide accurate signals binary options robot for the present moment.
BinaryBotMaster promises to achieve high results and provide signals with an accuracy rate of 77%, but does not exactly manage to live up to the expectations it has preliminary set. This was what our in-depth investigation into it was able to establish. Online users better opt for a software whose legit status has already been determined and cemented.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on BinaryBotMaster to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if BinaryBotMaster is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading
1. Fractal market analysis: Applying chaos theory to investment and economics (Edgar E. Peters, – Wiley Finance Publishing, pp. 47 – 69)
2. Empirical case study of binary options trading: An interdisciplinary application of telecommunications methodology to financial economics (Gaetano Giunta & Francesco Benedetto – International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking, pp. 7 – 11)
3. Two-period model of insider trading with correlated signals (Wassim Daher, Leonard J. Mirman – Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2014)
4. Pair trading based on quantile forecasting of smooth transition (Cathy W. S. Chen, Zona Wang – The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017)
5. How does investor confidence lead to trading? Linking investor return experiences, confidence, and investment beliefs (Arvid O. I. Hoffmann, Thomas Post – Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2016)
6. The impact of salient political and economic news on the trading activity (Yue-cheong Chan, Andy C. W. Chui – Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2001)
7. To trade or not to trade: The strategic trading of insiders around news announcements (Adriana Korczak, Piotr Korczak, Meziane Lasfer
8. What defines ‘news’ in foreign exchange markets? (Kathryn M. E. Dominguez, Freyan Panthaki – Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006)
9. Stock trading before the announcement of tender offers: Insider trading or market anticipation? (Gergg A. Jarrell, Annette B. Poulsen – Journal of Law, Economics & Organization, 1989)
10. Why does stock market volatility change over time? (G. William Schwert – Journal of Finance, 1989)