In the following couple of paragraphs we are going to present to your attention a brand new binary options trading system called Binary Options Millionaire. It is also known as BO Millionaire and is presented by a guy, called Clark. According to the promo video of the product, this software can generate stable income for its users on daily basis. Its average profitability rate is said to around $300 per hour.
Our efforts weren’t enough to gather enough authentic and valuable information, related to the robot, so at this point we suggest that you should Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and not sign up in this platform.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
Quick InterTrader Review:
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Auto-Trading System
- Max Returns: $300 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading
- False Success Rate
- Non-Existing Creator
- Shady Broker Connections
- Poor Design
- Negative User Feedback
Not Reliable Service
What is BO Millionaire System?
The Binary Options Millionaire software is yet another launched and accessible online investing platform that is now trying to attract new customers to invest in it. Our first look at the official website of the robot was quite disappointing. First, there is basically no information provided on how exactly the system works.
Also, the promo clip is white-board presentation with anonymous voice reading a script. The man who is supposed to be the presenter of the product – Mr. Clark is actually a random guy that allegedly has found this platform and now he wants to share it with other people. Still, if this is true, how he got the permission to the that on his behalf? All this sounds too suspicious and unauthentic.
How to Start With BOMillionaire?
If you still want to try earning profits with this possible scam, you have to complete a few steps, first. The sign up process requires from you to provide personal information in the available web form. Then, you will be transferred to a non-regulated broker and asked to invest at least $250 in the platform. At last, you can start trading with Binary Options Millionaire system but be aware that you won’t be able to earn significant profits.
Is The Binary Options Millionaire Scam?
We are almost 100% certain that this automatically trading binary options software is unreliable and fraudulent. Not only the feedback we came across was negative, but after we watched the promo video, we realized the creator was lying. First, he states that he didn’t have any money to buy something for his family. Only a few seconds later however he claims that he had started to buy every single binary options system in order to earn fast income.
Taking into consideration all the disappointing information we gathered and analyzed, we believe users should avoid dealing with BO Millionaire at any cost. Instead, you should opt for a system that is proven to be legit and reliable. In this line of thinking, we would recommend FinTech Ltd trading platform because it is a really powerful online investing partner.
Based an all the evidence our professional investigation managed to produce, we are certain that you should not sign up in this fraudulent and unreliable platform. It is just another scam released on the market. Its sole purpose is to steal people’s invested funds and then disappear.
In our opinion you should be extremely careful when it comes to trading binary options through an automated robot.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Binary Options Millionaire to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Binary Options Millionaire is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. The Impact of Institutional Trading on Stock Prices – (Josef Lakonishok; Andrei Shleifer; Robert W. Vishny; Journal of Financial Economics, 1992)
2. Dynamic Hedging Portfolios for Derivative Securities in the Presence of Large Transaction Costs – (Avellaneda Marco; Applied Mathematical Finance, 1994)
3. Accounting for employee stock options (Michael Kirschenheiter, 2004)
4. Evolution of online financial trading systems: E-service innovations in the brokerage sector (Alexander Yap – Cases on Managing E-Services, 2009)
5. Selling and trading on information in financial markets (Anat R. Admati, paul Pfleiderer, 1988)
6. Modeling and prediction of foreign currency exchange markets (Joarder Kamruzzaman, Ruhul A. Sarker – Artificial Neural Networks in Finance and Manufacturing, 2006)
7. Automated finance: The assumptions and behavioral aspects of algorithmic trading (Andrew Kumiega – Journal of Behavioral Finance, 2012)
8. What is analgorithm? Financial regulation in the era of high-frequency trading (Nathan Coombs – Economy and Society, 2016)
9. Predicting volatile consumer markets using multi-agent methods (Abhijit Sengupta – Simulation in Computational Finance and Economics, 2012)
10. A high return on investment: Investment connection in the Tenth District (Ariel Cismeros, 2016)