Binary IQ is an automated investment solution which was made accessible to online users just recently and whose anonymous founders promise to provide proven trading signals. It allegedly applies the Trend Following Method and all of the generated alerts have been time-tested.
This would mean that the binary options robot has investment data uploaded into its programming algorithm which dates back to 2010, the year that marks the beginning of the industry. One should not take this statement for granted as the group behind BinaryIQ System does not even provide an actual success rate for users to rely on.
It provides a limited number of expiries. There are only 5- and 30-minute ones. The signals-generating software is also paid and has only two account types – Pro which costs $169.99 and Dual whose price is $309.99.
Online users must proceed towards BinaryIQ Software with great caution. This auto-pilot system review will explain why it is a likely scam. Our suggestion for them would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Pick a Legit System from the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: $169.99-$309.99
- Software: Signals-Generating System
- Max Returns: 97%
- Min Deposit: $250
- Large Trading History Database
- Operates 5 Days a Week
- Limited Number of Expiries
- Unreal Live Testing Results
- Only 14 Signals per Day
Not Reliable Service
What is Binary IQ System?
BinaryIQ Software’s founding team claims that the Trend Following method which the binary options system applies can dominate all market conditions but user results and testimonials go on to prove that this is not true.
The presented average success rate of 97% is also highly unrealistic and must not be trusted. BinaryIQ System’s official website states that it operates in close ties with every single automated trading broker that exists on the web which leads us to the assumption that it also works with scam platforms.
Our advice is to open an investment account with a tested and proven to work income-generating software. A suitable choice would be FinTech Ltd. by Daniel Roberts who is a prominent investor and his system was developed by top experts.
Binary IQ robot applies the Trend Following Pattern into its programming algorithm which means that if it did function properly it would have been constantly processed market data and issued only up-to-date trading signals.
How Does BinaryIQ System Operate?
This signals-accumulating software supposedly works according to the prominent Trend Following Method. It is also stated that its asset price movement forecasts have been thoroughly time-tested and function just fine in every time zone.
User reports, however, suggest that this is not the real situation. Even though the team behind it claims that its accuracy rate is 97%, this is not true. There is also some kind of problem with the Rapid Delivery System through which signals are being sent to the individual investor.
Existing testimonials have been predominantly negative and are full of complaints about delayed response and inaccurate alerts. The ITM is also most definitely not 80%.
Is BinaryIQ Software a Scam or Authentic?
This binary options robot began its online existence quite promisingly, having an interactive interface and solid concept. Unfortunately, it was established by a group of unknown investors whose existence is dubious. Binary IQ also has connections to manual investment platforms that are widely regarded as being a scam.
The safety and security of users’ funds can not be assured and affirmed. Trading with this automated trading system poses serious perils to all investments that were carried out through its platform. It is bet to rely on a truly legit robot.
BinaryIQ is not a genuine and authentic binary options software. Apart from being established by an undisclosed and untrustworthy group of people, it also presents online users with an unrealistic success rate and does not have the technical capacity to deliver the promised results. Feedback has been negative and there appear to be a lot of traders who have lost their savings because of this profit-amplifying solution.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Binary IQ to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Binary IQ is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Estimating Capital Asset Price Indexes – (R. Carter Hill, J. R. Knight, C. F. Sirmans, The Review of Economics & Statistics, May 1997, Vol. 79, No. 2, pp. 226-233);
2. Platform Investments and Volatile Exchange Rates: Direct Investment in the U.S. by Japanese Electronic Companies – (Bruce Kogut, Sea-Jin Chang, MIT Press, The Review of Economics and Statistics, Volume 78, No. 2 (May, 1996), pp. 221-231);
3. The random walk of high frequency trading (Eric M. Aldrich, Indra Heckenbach – Trading and market Microstructure, 2014)
4. Uncovering the network structure of the world currency market: Cross-correlations in the fluctuations of daily exchange rates (Sitabhra Sinha, Uday Kovur, 2013)
5. Comprehensive analysis of market conditions in the foreign exchange market: Fluctuation scaling and variance-covariance matrix (Aki-Hiro Sato, Takaki Hayashi, 2012)
6. Real options in information systems – A revised framework (Rajiv Banker, Sunil Wattal, 2010)
7. Developing real-time options pricing (John Stamey, Kenneth Small, 2012)
8. Accounting for employee stock options (Michael Kirschenheiter, 2004)
9. Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets (Jianjun Miao, Neng Wang, 2007)
10. Optimal risk management using options (Dong-Hyun Ahn, Jacob Boudoukh, 1997)