Aurum Tech is the name of a brand new binary options software that has not had a single losing trade in the last 6 years, according to the words of founder and CEO Marco Shoemaker. The system focuses on commodities trading, mainly on silver, gold and platinum.
It also features assets from the other three types in order to provide users with more opportunities to achieve success. The company Aurumtech Inc.’s headquarters are located in Palo Alto.
The profit-amplifying solution is still new on the Internet market and there is not much information available about it. This is why we were unable to arrive at a concrete verdict whether it is scam or legit.
For more details one can continue reading the review that follows. Another option would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot or Find a Reliable Robot from the table presented below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Software
- Software: Commodities-Trading System
- Max Returns: 93%
- Min Deposit: $250
- 100% Browser-Based
- Free Registration
- Unregulated Broker Connections
- Withdrawal Delays
- Fabricated User Testimonials
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Not Proven to Work
Not Reliable Service
What is AurumTech System?
The creator of this income-generating robot Marco Pierre Shoemaker, as is his full name, states that he provides 100% free life-long access to the software. Since the number of free spots is limited, users must be quick to complete the full registration procedure as they are kept secured for about 5 minutes.
This is the time frame in which one has to open a risk-free trading account with one of the assigned binary broker platforms and place the initial deposit of $250. Profits withdrawals are said to be quite prompt. There are even expedited procedures for people in need.
Due to the insufficient amount of data available on AurumTech App and its alleged creator, we were unable to verify with 100% certainty whether all of this is true.
This is not the only binary options system that focuses exclusively on a single asset type. They are rarer than the usual income-generating solutions, but some of them are even legit and still operating. Such robots are good because they provide experienced traders to practice their abilities and acquired strategies to the fullest.
How to Get Started with Aurum Tech App?
There is nothing peculiar about AurumTechApp’s sign up procedure. It functions much in the same manner as most other prominent binary trading systems. Users have to type in some of their most basic personal details into a sign up form.
They will be assigned a binary investment broker and can proceed to place the minimum deposit of $250. It is a well-known fact in the industry that the higher monetary deposit one places – the more likely the chance of earning a bigger sum.
Even though we were unable to determine whether it is scam or legit, we are going to present online investors with a summarized version of how to get started with Aurumtech App for the sake of information and objectivity. It goes on as follows:
1. Sign Up Free
2. Make Initial Investment
3. Trade & Win
Is AurumTech App a Scam or Legit?
Not much information is available on this binary auto-pilot software. This is why we are unable to state with absolute clarity whether it is a scam or reliable. Aurum Tech App has many promising things about itself – user-friendly interface, responsive customer support service and a finely working programming algorithm. The fact that it trades mainly commodities also appears to be very solid.
Until more data and user feedback has been generated about it, our personal advice to every trader who was considering to sign up with AurumTech to turn to a proven to be properly working and truly legitimate system.
AurumTech App’s scam or legit status remains not clarified for the time being. While the software has positive sides, we can not recommend it for the time being. It would be best for Internet users to turn to a more reliable and trustworthy binary options system. This way they will have a bigger probability of achieving success.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Aurum Tech to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Aurum Tech is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Illiquid alternative asset fund modeling (Dean Takahashi, Seth Alexander – The Journal of Portfolio Management, Winter 2002)
2. Production of commodities by means of commodities: Prelude to a critique of economic theory (Pierro Sraffa – CUP Archive, 1975)
3. Clearly irrational financial market behavior: Evidence from the early exercise of exchange traded stock options (Allen M. Poteshman, Vitaly Serbin – The Journal of Finance, 2003)
4. Dynamic hedging: Managing vanilla and exotic options (Nassim Taleb, 1997)
5. Forecasting stock market movement direction with support vector machine (Wei Huang, Yoshiteru – Computers & Operations Research, 2005)
6. Electronic contracting in online stock trading (Subhasish Dasgupta – Electronic Markets, 2007)
7. System, method and computer program product for online financial products trading (Reid Heffner, Gabriel Minton, Jonathan Poletti, 2003)
8. Recent trends in trading activity and market quality (Tarun Chordia, Richard Roll – Journal of Financial Economics, 2011)
9. Forward markets, currency option and the hedging of foreign exchange risk (Roger Ware, Ralph Winter, 1988)
10. The impact of short sale restrictions on informed trading in the stock and options markets (Zurbrueggb, Ralf; Le, Van; 2016)