Arbitrage System is the name of a newly-released binary options software which was allegedly established by a group of educated and professional traders. They claim that the software is 100% safe, but our findings suggest that this is not exactly the truth. The system is signals-generating in principle, but the official website states that it also allows copy trading, mirroring some of the most prominent traders from around the world’s financial operations. Our investigation managed to find out that this may not lead to the anticipated success.
Available feedback has not been very positive and there are many dubious things concerning the software’s design. One can read the following review for more details as to why, but his best options would be to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR Choose a Reliable Robot from the table below.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free
- Software: Signals-Generating System
- Max Returns: 80%
- Min Deposit: $250
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unreliable Market Predictions
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Non-Working Special Features
- Fabricated Testimonials
- Requires Stable Internet
Not Reliable Service
What is Arbitrage System?
Arbitrage Options, as the signals-generating system is also known, was supposedly established by a group of investors who are in possession of top-secret market insight that can help online traders amplify their earnings in a time-friendly manner.
They advertise the binary options robot as being one of the most easy ones to customize on the Internet and state that it has generated ¼ of a million in profits to all of its users. Our research on the matter reveals that this is not so.
It was established just a couple of months ago, so it has not had the operational time to accumulate as much to people. ArbitrageSystem also supposedly allows copy trading, but there is no information whose financial operations do investors mimic.
The official website of the profit-amplifying solutions defines the word arbitrage as simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset with the goal of profiting from the difference. This very much describes what binary options actually are as financial instruments.
How Does ArbitrageSystem Actually Work?
From the scarce amount of data on this automated trading software we were able to determine that it gathers market data on the base of which it issues predictions and investment suggestions to online users.
The said mainly revolve around the matter whether a particular asset’s price is going to go up or down. There are over 100 ones from the four main categories which one can choose from. It would be best, however, to open an account with a legit binary options robot like QBITS MegaProfit System.
It is created by Jeremy Hart and his Rich Nerd Club and is one of 2016’s top user choices.
Is ArbitrageOptions a Scam or Legit?
All available information suggests that there is something very devious about this binary options robot. It can even be said that there is a very high probability of it being a scam. The user testimonials that are present on ArbitrageOptions’ official website are composed entirely of stock images.
Feedback about it has been scarce and mainly negative. There are not many people which have manages to increase their income using the profit-amplifying solution and its RoI rate is most likely well under the promised 80% level. Not only this, but it has relations to brokers which are widely regarded as shady.
Online traders better avoid using Arbitrage System as an income-generating solution. The odds point in the direction that it is a scam. There is close to no information confirming the fact that the creators are a group of well-educated and sophisticated investors. One can proceed to open an account with one of the proven to be legit binary options robots, because trading with this software is not completely safe and secure.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Arbitrage System to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Arbitrage System is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading
1. Evidence on the Validity of Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Labor Market Data – (John Bound, Charles Brown, Greg J. Duncan & Willard L. Rodgers, Journal of Labor Economics,
2. The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis – (Martin Webera & Colin F. Camerer, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 1998)
3. Learning performance of prediction markets with Kelly bettors (Alina Beygelzimer, John Langford, David M. Pennock – International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, 2012)
4. Currency derivatives: Pricing theory, exotic options and hedging applications (David F. DeRosa, 1998)
5. How informed investors take advantage of negative information in options and stock markets (Jangkoo Kang, Hyoung-Jin Park – Journal of Futures Markets, 2014)
6. What defines ‘news’ in foreign exchange markets? (Kathryn M. E. Dominguez, Freyan Panthaki – Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006)
7. Information-processing costs in online stock trading (Se-Joon Hong – Electronic Markets, 2000)
8. Clearly irrational financial market behavior: Evidence from the early exercise of exchange traded stock options (Allen M. Poteshman, Vitaly Serbin – The Journal of Finance, 2003)
9. The interrelation of stock and options market trading-volume data (Joseph H. Anthony – Journal of Finance, 1988)
10. Forward markets, currency option and the hedging of foreign exchange risk (Roger Ware, Ralph Winter, 1988)