Developed in late 2016, Aram Binary Options Group is a signal service provider. Unlike a binary options trading robot that executes trades on behalf of its users, Aram Binary Options only sends signals to its users via skype.
The information presented on the homepage of their official website appears to be very gripping and persuasive. From the look of the website that is to some extent professionally developed, it seems that the people behind this group are also very professional.
This so-called Aram Binary Options Group claims to have over 17,000 live members and they also claim to have sent over 93,000 signals to date. But, our investigation into this signals service has proven otherwise so we recommend you to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot .
In this review of Aram Binary Options Group, we have highlighted all the details about this signals service and the reasons why we believe it is not a legitimate solution for trading binary options.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free Sign Up
- Software: Signals Software
- Max Returns: 78%
- Min Deposit: $5,000
- Web Based
- Unrealistic Claims
- Not Proven to Work
- Shady Broker Relations
- Negative Feedback by Users
Not Reliable Service
What is Aram Binary Options Group?
Aram Binary Options Group is a team of analysts that research the financial markets and provide trading signals to its subscribers. A trading signal is basically an alert that advises the trader about the most profitable opportunities in the market. According to the team at Aram Binary Options, they analyze the price of the assets by studying charts and related trends and reach a projected movement which they then transmit to the trader. Signals are sent in real time via skype only.
Traders don’t have a choice as to how they can receive the signals. The validity of signals ranges from seconds to few hours and days depending on the opportunity that the market presents.
Aram Binary Options charges fees for providing signals. They offer a variety of packages and the subscription fees for each package varies.
How Does It Work?
Since the signals are sent in real time, traders have to make trading decisions instantly. They have to be present in front of their computers throughout the day waiting for the signals to arrive. As soon as the signals arrive, they can decide whether to use them for trading or not. If traders decide to use a particular signal, they have to execute the trade manually.
Just like any other form of trading, binary options trading also carries a certain degree of risks. The signals generated by Aram Binary Options Group are not very reliable. It has already ruined the accounts of unsuspecting traders who subscribed for the service.
They claim that the signals are generated by real live professionals and have an accuracy of at least 78%. Moreover, they also claim that they send 14 signals per day. If their words are to be believed, an average trader is supposed to win at least 11 trades out of the 14 he/she executes based on the signals sent by the group. But, traders who have used their service have lost their investments which implies that this signals service has been created to cheat traders.
Aram Binary Options Group Is a Scam
Out of the 14,000 or so subscribers they claim to have, there is not even a single trader who can verify the genuineness and authenticity of this signals service. Traders are being fooled by the empty promises made by the service providers.
It is easy for traders to fall into the hands of fraudulent companies, brokers and signals service providers. On the surface, they may look very genuine and make big promises, but when you deposit your hard earned money, it will become difficult for you to get out of the scam. The withdrawals procedure may become a nightmare as well because these kinds of fake services are often linked with shady brokers.
Generally, traders should be allowed to use any of their existing brokers when they subscribe to a signals service. But, Aram Binary Options Group recommends the broker that you must have an account with. Their choice of broker is unregulated and has a poor track record in the industry.
Lack of customer support service is also a sign that the service provider is not genuine. If customer support service is not available during the trading hours, then there is no guarantee they will be available when you faced with technical glitches and withdrawal issues.
The truth is that Aram Binary Options is a potential scam service. It will fail you until your entire account is wiped out. It is very disappointing to be fooled by the promises made by these kinds of companies because in the binary options industry, almost everyone is looking for quick wealth, but they don’t realize that the market itself is so unpredictable and it is not possible for any person or any software to make 100% correct predictions.
There are binary options signal services that work really well. But Aram Binary Options is not one of them. This is the reason we advise traders to keep away from it and avoid subscribing to their signals.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on Aram Binary Options to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if Aram Binary Options is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Bad Regulation: High-Frequency Trading (Imad A. Moosa, 2015)
2. Genetic Programming and Financial Trading: How Much About “What We Know” (Shu-Heng Chen, Tzu-Wen Kuo – Handbook of Financial Engineering, 2008)
3. Predicting Trading Signals of Stock Market Indices Using Neural Networks (Chandima D. Tilakaratne, Musa A. Mammadov, Sidney A. Morris – AI 2008: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 2008)
4. Real and financial effects of insider trading with correlated signals (Neelam JainLeonard J. Mirman – Economic Theory, 2000)
5. Technical trading rules for nonlinear dynamics of stock returns: evidence from the G-7 stock markets (Kwang-il Choe, Joshua Krausz, Kiseok Nam – Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2011)
6. Confidence and trading aggressiveness of naïve investors: effects of information quantity and consistency (Steven D. Smith – Review of Accounting Studies, 2010)
7. An Investigation into the Use of Intelligent Systems for Currency Trading (Jonathan Millin, Hannah Thinyane – Computational Economics, 2011)
8. Performance of technical trading rules: evidence from Southeast Asian stock markets (Piyapas Tharavanij, Vasan Siraprapasiri – SpringerPlus, 2015)
9. Discovering Stock Market Trading Rules Using Multi-layer Perceptrons (Piotr Lipinski – Computational and Ambient Intelligence, 2007)
10. Trading Rules (Imad A. Moosa – Exchange Rate Forecasting: Techniques and Applications, 2000)