Not many binary options systems are capable enough to promise and actually generate users a solid income of 6 figures every month. Ray Fisher is the founder of a brand new automated piece of software which can supposedly help users earn more than $23,000 in just 30 days.
The name of the product actually refers to its alleged capacity to accumulate very high profits – 6 Figure Method. Its algorithm is designed in such a way that it applies the principles of Carl Icahn.
We did our best and attempted to find out whether this is actually true information or the auto-pilot robot is just the next Internet scam. Read the review below if you want to find out all the exclusive details.
We recommend you to Proceed to Safe Binary Robot OR find a Reliable Robot to trade with form the table below:
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
- Price: Free System
- Software: Automated Software
- Max Returns: 85%
- Min Deposit: $250
- No Internet Required
- Unreal Founder
- Fake User Testimonials
- Fabricated Results
- Negative User Response
- Nonfunctional Algorithm
Not Reliable Service
What is 6FigureMethod System?
This binary options software is allegedly created by the simple man Ray Fisher who claims to have articles about him published in prominent magazines such as Forbes. When we investigated the matter, it turned out that there is no such thing. Not a single word has been written about him, yet lone in high-end media such as the mentioned one.
Mr. Fisher states that he wanted to make his dying mother proud and began researching different means by which to make profits online. He tried different MLM tools, affiliate marketing, as well as countless of the so-called push-button systems. Nothing appeared to work for him.
Ray was on the verge of giving up, but he came across the works of infamous stock broker and financier Carl Icahn. His Contrarian Investing Theory made an impression on the creator and he decided that it will be the base for 6FigureMethod System’s computer algorithm.
At first the automated trading software operated only on manual mode, but with the help of his best friends who were programmers Fisher added a fully automated one.
The Contrarian Investing Theory is one of the most popular and widely-used economic theories in the world. 6FigureMethod Software is not the only binary options system that applies it. Many other income-generating solutions make even better use of it.
How Does SixFigureMethod Operate?
Carl Icahn’s trading principle is applied into the computer codes of SixFigureMethod Software. This would mean that instead of following already established investment patterns, the binary automated system basically identifies new ones, thus supposedly reacting before adversaries to asset movements.
Our inquiry into this matter was not capable of determining whether this is actually true. User feedback suggests that there is a very high probability that 6FigureMethod System does not work correctly.
Is 6FigureMethod Software a Scam?
From what we were able to establish with 100% certainty, 6FigureMethod System is devious. There have hardly been any Internet users that have managed to increase their online income when using this binary options robot.
Its customer support service is often offline and traders have been having a hard time when trying to receive guidance. The Members Area that the software provides also does not feature anything special. Anyone who is considering signing up with 6Figure should keep in mind that it is a likely scam.
This review’s logical conclusion would be that the profit-amplifying solution is not worth the time, attention and investments of traders. Not only are there far better binary options system on the Internet than 6FigureMethod and one can safely open an account with one of them instead. This way users can be sure that their personal funds and earnings are kept secure.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on 6 Figure Method to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if 6 Figure Method is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
References & Further Reading:
2. Changing labor market patterns in the nonprofit and for-profit sectors: Implications for nonprofit management (Anne E. Preston – Non-Profit Management & Leadership, 1990)
3. The econometrics of financial markets (John Y. Campbell, Andrew W. Lo – Economics From Princeton, 1997)
4. Mathematical methods for financial markets (Monique Jeanblanc, Marc Yor, 2000)
5. Clearly irrational financial market behavior: Evidence from the early exercise of exchange traded stock options (Allen M. Poteshman, Vitaly Serbin – The Journal of Finance, 2003)
6. Dynamic hedging: Managing vanilla and exotic options (Nassim Taleb, 1997)
7. Forecasting stock market movement direction with support vector machine (Wei Huang, Yoshiteru – Computers & Operations Research, 2005)
8. Candlestick technical trading strategies: Can they create value for investors? (Ben R. Marshall, Martin R. Young – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2006)
9. Empirical characteristics of dynamic trading strategies: The case of hedge funds (William Fung, David A. Hsieh – The Review of Financial Studies, 1997)
10. Trend-following trading strategies in commodity futures: A re-examination (Andrew C. Szakmary, Qian Shen – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010)