A brand new auto-trading binary options system emerged on the market and it is founded by a man, called Richard Banks. The name of the platform is 10K Every Day App and as you may have already figured it out, it promises to earn at least $10,000 per day for each of its members. Due to the fact that such a daily profit sounds too good to be true, we decided to conduct our own scam research to find out the truth behind this product.
As we couldn’t find enough information to verify the genuine origin of the auto-trading binary robot, we suggest that you should Proceed to Safe Binary Robot and find another trading system to work with.
Top Binary Options Robots
|Robot||Win Ratio||Open Account|
|Up to 200%||
Quick InterTrader Review:
- Price: At Least $250
- Software: Auto-Trading System
- Max Returns: $10,000 per day
- Min Deposit: $250
- Automated Trading Process
- Unrealistic Success Rate
- Shady Broker Connections
- Negative User Feedback
- Not Proven to Work
Not Reliable Service
What is 10KEveryDayApp?
According to the alleged founder of the automated software, Mr. Banks, it is a fully auto-trading platform which has incredible profitability rate thanks to a special loophole it uses to generate profits. Also, the man from the promo clip plays a scene where he accidentally finds a regular man and helps him earn exactly $10,000 for 24 hours.
First of all, we have heard of secret market loopholes dozens of times so far, and we know that this is absolutely fabricated story used by scammers to attract people’ s attention. Secondly, the scenario with the randomly met regular man on the street is a cliché, too so we do not believe in this whole story. Finally, there is no information on how exactly the platform works and what its operational process consists of.
How to Start with 10K EveryDay App?
Even though Mr. Banks promises absolutely free access to his trading binary options robot, from the promo video users may see that they are required to invest at least $250 in order to activate their account. The whole process is actually explained and shown in the clip, so you see it yourself.
Also, it is said that the autopilot mode of the system will guarantee you daily profit of exactly $10,000. This is disturbing statement, taking into consideration the fact that there is not such a technology on Earth that can calculate how much money it should earn for 24 hours. This whole thing just sounds ridiculous.
10K Every Day App – Is It a Scam?
We think that our statement about this binary options system is already clear to you. However, we are going to say it one more time – 10K Every Day App is a scam and online investors should avoid dealing with it at any cost. The feedback we found in the Internet space was all negative, proving that this whole product is fake and the story behind its success is fabricated and fraudulent. Also, the creator of the whole system looks like a familiar paid actor, popular from other scams’ videos. Therefore, we believe this software is highly dangerous to your pocket.
The facts are that most of the operating binary trading platforms are far from reliable and authentic. This is a concerning tendency, observed in this industry and this is the reason why it is so important for you to be careful when coming across systems such as 10K Every Day App. Sadly, it is a fraudulent and fake product with non-existing implemented trading algorithm.
As a result, we advise you to deal only with highly popular and proven to work binary options platforms, such as FinTech Ltd for example. Its results are real and therefore it deserves attention and trust.
Our investigation team conducted a comprehensive investigation on 10K EveryDayApp to find out if this product is genuine. As a result we cannot say that there was enough evidence indicating if 10K EveryDayApp is generating high profits. We found many reasons that made us suspicious about this robot being a scam.
In order to protect traders from bad trading experience and financial loses we recommend you to
I am David Raines, a Binary Options trader with years of experience in online trading. I write reviews of Binary Options Brokers, Auto Trading Software and Signals Providers.
1. Storage Exchange: A Global Trading Platform for Storage Services (Placek, Martin; Buyya, Rajkumar; Euro-Par 2006 Parallel Processing;Volume 4128 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
2. Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management (Elder, Alexander; 1993)
3. Quantifying the semantics of search behavior before stock market moves (Chester Curme, Tobias Preis – PNAS, 2013)
4. What do we know about high-frequency trading? (Charles M. Janes – Columbia Business School – Finance and Economics, 2013)
5. Trading and electronic markets: What investment professionals need to know (Larry Harris – Research Foundation Review 2015, 2015)
6. Automated liquidity provision (Austin Gerig, David Michayluk, 2015)
7. Assessing the possible sources of systemic risk from hedge funds (Financial Services Authority, 2012)
8. Securities and exchange commission (2010)
9. Opaque trading, disclosure, and asset prices: Implications for Hedge Fund Regulation (David Easley, Maureen O’Hara, 2013)
10. 2 + 20, and other hedge fund math (Mark Hulbert, 2007)