Binary Options Demo Account
Profit Online With Binary Options Robots
After the markets’ crash in 2008, binary options became very popular among traders. They give chance to people with zero experience to join the trading world. Binary options also do not involve the actual buying and selling of assets, there is no transfer of ownership and binary traders cannot suffer losses from a sudden devaluation of the asset portfolio.
Binary option robots are automated algorithms that help traders to predict the market. Binary options robots are extremely useful for beginners because of their ability to place trades on autopilot.
Get Started With 3 Easy Steps
Choose a robot from the list below:
Register a robot account
I personally use 3 different robots to diversity my risk. It is highly recommended that you start with at least 2 robots.
Start trading and collect profits
Fund trading account
$250 is the minimum amount to start. You can withdraw It anytime.
Switch auto-trading ON
The software will start trading the financial markets online.
Withdrawal requests are typically fulfilled in 2 working days.
How Can I Start Trading to Generate Profit?
Using binary options robots does not require previous knowledge or any experience because robots are automated and can run on autopilot. Binary options are the easiest financial derivative to understand and trade. You can invest in binary options from the comfort of your home and on the go with the available trading apps.
Opening an account takes less than 2 minutes and can be done via desktop or mobile device.
The trading process can be constant and uninterrupted. The binary options robot will make investments in your stead in accordance with the rules you have set for it. Most robots stop trading after they have reached a certain trading volume turnover and with regard to the level of risk you have set. Of course, it is possible for you to end the trading process yourself with the click of a button which deactivates the trading systems and leaves it on stand by for the next trading session.
A lot of trading robots nowadays offer different tools for risk control and management, for the benefit of the trader. Binary trading software that offers quality risk management strategies, have an advantage over their competition.
Connection Between Binary Options & Risk Management
“ The present value of a BO is a function of two variables:
– the probability for a firm value to fall below a given level;
– the payoff in the event of such a drop
By substituting the payoff with another estimate which shows the additional loss in value once it falls to a certain level, management can use the binary option pricing model to estimate the expected present value of the costs. “
Why Using Binary Options Robot?
Trading robots have obvious advantages when it comes to investing in binary options. They can run on autopilot, which eliminates the learning curve; they provide high returns and the reliable robots have high winning ratios. Authentic systems are compatible with trustworthy brokers and they can also accommodate the needs of beginners.
80% of the clients experience significant profits in the first 2 weeks. Anybody can register and use the software without knowledge on the financial markets.
As we mentioned above, with binary options there is no transfer of ownership over the asset you choose to trade with. You only need to determine the direction in which the value of your asset of choice is going to go. With the binary options robot, that decision is made for you by the trading system itself. Complex algorithms and enhanced software give reliable robots a success rate between 80% and 90%. This means that 9 out of 10 times the trading system will place a winning trade. A binary options robot is a good choice for trading online because it offers high returns, requires no knowledge of the financial markets and does all the work needed to succeed for you.
I have always dreamed of the luxury life of all those Wall Street boys in their expensive suits. I realized that slavering away in a 9 to 5 job wouldn’t do the trick. I chose to trade with a binary options robot because I have no experience in the field, though I’ve always been interested in the financial sphere. And everyday my robot helps me get closer to the dream life. I got the chance of a lifetime and I’m really happy I did not miss it.
Andrew, 44, Librarian
I spent my whole life studying in order to be able to have a better life. My degree couldn’t help me find a well paid job and the worst part is that I was drowning in student loans. I graduated economics and I have a pretty good idea of how financial markets work. My skepticism was in excess when I first heard of binary options. Now I am profiting daily with a binary options robot, which I can use manually when I am in the mood or to let it run on autopilot if I do not have time to sit in front of the computer screen. Soon I would manage to pay off my loans completely and I also have some savings on the side. Binary options trading can be turned into a profession with the help of trading systems.
Jeremy, 27, Cashier
Binary options trading became an obsession of mine. It is so easy. Binary options robots help me develop my trading skills further. I really like playing with the different settings provided for customization from the robot. To see if I can profit even more. Every day is better than the previous. I have been trading for the past 2 years and will definitely continue to do so until I am sure I can afford myself to live comfortably for the rest of my days, and that I can still support my family.
Samantha, 36, Trader
Choosing the Right Robot
Success is determined by the choice of the right trading robot. If you fall for the so-called scam systems, you will accumulate losses instead of profits. Making the right choice involves a lot of research and time devoted to investigating.
And even though robots save a lot of time, you have to do the hard work before you start with a profitable system.
Scammers rely on the fact that their promotion would sound tempting enough so that traders won’t investigate and rush into a sign up.
Always investigate before joining any system!
We at Top10BinaryDemo have done the hard work that comes before the actual trading begins. We have made thorough investigations in order to save some time for you. Our investigations include exclusive insights and helpful tips.
Make Money Online with Binary Option Robot
People turn to binary options because it is an easy way to make significant and steady profits. The most recommended trading robot supported by Top10BinaryDemo has been tested on multiple occasions. It shows competitive results, better than the average of the industry. We monitor its performance constantly, to make sure that the provided results are consistent and there is no decline in the quality of the service. You can read a detailed review of Fintech LTD, our current recommended binary option robot.
We highly recommend using tested and approved binary option robot in order to avoid unpleasant experiences. You can choose from our list or make your own research.
All of the trades are executed on an online platform that will work on every device and across all operating systems. The winning ratio is above 83% and the robot has made for itself a very good reputation in the industry. It is one of the robots that have been active the longest. We understand that you, as a trader, strive for consistent results and reliability. With this binary options robot, you get both.
Binary Options Robot’s Alternatives
Binary robots are so popular in the industry because they provide people with the opportunity to trade automatically. This eliminates the learning curve and the need of previous knowledge or experience. Alternatively, you can also trade directly with a broker or by using binary options signal providers.
Binary options brokers are platform providers for online investments. They are the ones you get connected to when you join a binary options robot. Binary brokers do not offer automated trading.
As an alternative you can trade with a binary option broker that is safe and regulated by a financial authority such as CySEC.
Our recommended binary option broker is Banc de Binary
On the other hand, they have dedicated account managers and if you invest a higher amount as a starting capital, you will be eligible for one. Account managers can trade in your stead if you give them your permission.
Some brokers also offer demo accounts which allow you to get acquainted with the platform and invest “dummy” funds before funding a live trading account. Among the most reliable brokers are those that hold a license and are regulated by financial institutions like CySEC (Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission).
Signal providers offer a service concerning the outcome of your trades. Signals are compiled either by real traders or algorithms, based on the analyses of data and value movements. These signals are sent to the trader and you can choose whether to act on them. Signal providers can be independent services or integrated with a broker or robot platforms. You can receive the signals via multiple channels, including e-mail or phone message. A downside of signal services is that the signals become unreliable the more time has passed after they have been received.
Our recommended binary option signals provider is Binary Option Robot ™.
Pros & Cons of Binary Options Robots
There are a lot of positive sides to binary options robots, as well as some negative ones. But the pros and possibility for a profit outweigh the cons. The following list combines the main negative and positive characteristics of the so-called trading bots.
- Require no trading knowledge or previous experience
- Work on complete autopilot
- Offer swift & significant profits
- They are easy to navigate & operate with
- Offer user-friendly environment suitable for beginners
- Easy to set up & get started with
- Free of charge
- Saturated market – too many to choose from, hides a risk of scam
- Education is rarely offered
- Lack of support
- Consider the first negative aspect – trusting a scam can be avoided by making thorough research and reading a lot of reviews before actually signing up and depositing funds. Our team here at Top10BinaryDemo wants to assist you exactly with that – we compile detailed reviews, we inform you on the reliable alternatives and warn you against the scam.
- Consider the second negative aspect – historically, very few robots have provided their clients with educational sections that can help you develop better trading skills. On the other hand, due to the fact that you get connected to a broker platform, there you can get access to different training resources compiled by the broker. Some materials are offered for free, and the exclusive ones become available after you have funded your trading account.
In other words, you can take counter measures against both of the drawbacks of binary trading systems.
How Does a Binary Options Robot Work?
The usage of binary options trading software is easy as one-two-three. The main purpose of this type of automated binary options trading is to help the new traders with no previous experience to become more successful and to make profits based on their investments.
Binary Option Robots use sophisticated algorithms to predict the market value of an asset. Unlike humans, binary option robots have no emotions and can work 24/7.
The binary robot software is based on advanced computing technology in order to make the monitoring process more accurate and the results more profitable. As an extremely time-saving trading solutions the binary options robots are one of the most attractive methods of investing on the financial markets.
Step 1: Collecting & Analyzing Market Data
The auto trading software uses binary options signals which are generated by highly sophisticated algorithms. To predict the market changes and the price movements of each asset a huge amount of trading volume data and historical information has been compared and analyzed.
Step 2: Placing The Trade
When the process of analyzing and identifying the market trends and conditions has ended, the binary robot software chooses the best trading opportunity and places the trade.
Binary options robots work in a similar way. Slight changes and the usage of different theoretical foundations give some systems and edge over other. Innovators are the ones that hold the competitive advantage.
Facts About Binary Option Robots
“Binary Options can be referred to as contracts on prediction markets, since binary options are cash-or-nothing instruments for trading online. You predict the direction of the change in value and place a trade according to that prediction. ” 
With the expansion of the binary industry, diversity spiked in the tools which can enable investors. Most significant growth in popularity have the so-called binary options robots for a number of reasons.
- Fact 1, binary robots are free. It is a common practice for their creators to release them for free. They act as a medium between the trader and the broker platform, from where the trading information is taken.
- Fact 2, binary robots work on autopilot for the benefit of the trader. They utilize the power of complex algorithms which allow them to achieve high accuracy rates and execute trades independently automatically, if their autopilot is activated. This allows investors to spend less time in front of a monitor.
- Fact 3, binary robots are built with the user in mind. Quality trading systems offer a simple interface that can be easily navigated by people without any trading experience.
Apart from that, binary options robots often come with numerous special features which enhance the trading experience of the user and can significantly increase profitability. Among the most popular of trading bots are the ones offering risk control and management of trades, including reverse trading and stop-loss features. Developers try to create innovative and efficient features that can benefit the trader and his or her investments.
Binary options have been around for a while now. So have binary options investigators like us at Top10BinaryDemo. They are popular because of their simplicity. And with the creation of binary options robots, even more people can join the industry and get a taste of the trading world.
We at Top10BinaryDemo strive to provide unbiased and detailed information on the available tools for online trading.
Since the industry is so popular, it is expected that scams would pop-up every single day in an effort to attract customers and rip them off. We offer you prevention and protection against scam. On our website you can find helpful information on various systems, gathered in the course of lengthy investigations and trading tests. We provide you with the opportunity to choose wisely and trade smart. And these are two of the main ingredients of success.
Featured Robot Website Preview
References & Further Reading
1. Trading Strategies and Market Microstructure: Evidence from a Prediction Market (David M. Rothschild, R. Sethi, 2014)
2. Corporate Risk Management (Donald H. Chew – Columbia Business School Publishing, 2008)
3. What is Valuation? : An Introduction to Valuation (NYU Stern School of Business, 2014)
4. Binary Options to be Regulated by CySec (M. Greenberg – Finance Magnates, 2012)
5. Dynamic Relations between Stock Returns and Exchange Rate Changes (A. Can Inci, Bong Soo Lee – European Financial Management, 2011)
6. Building Reliable Trading Systems : Tradable Strategies (Keith Fitschen, 2013)
7. Create, Optimize, and Test Automated Trading Systems (Sergey Izraylevich, 2000)
8. One-touch Double Barrier Binary Option Values (Cho H. Hui – Applied Financial Economics, 2010)
9. Binary Option Pricing Using Fuzzy Numbers (A. A. Thavaneswaran, J. Frank – Applied Mathematics Letters, 2013)
10. The Effects of Trading Systems on Risk and Returns in Equity Markets (Vikash Ramiah – Applied Economics, 2015)
11. Systems and Method for Online Investing (Sanjiv Bhatia, 2001)
12. Gold, Currencies and Market Efficiency (Ladislav Kristoufek, M. Vosvrda – Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2016)
13. Forecasting for the Generation of Trading Signals in Financial Markets (Kin Lam, 2000)
14. Using Neural Networks and Technical Indicators for Generating Stock Trading Signals (VK Bogillu, 2005)
15. An Introduction to Financial Option Valuation (Desmond Higham – Mathemathics, Stochastics and Computation, 2004)
16. The Regulation of International Financial Markets (Rainer Grote – Perspectives for Reform, 2008)
17. Options Trading in Commodities (Madhoo Pavaskar – Economic and Political Weekly, 2006)
18. The Feedback Effect of Hedging in Illiquid Markets (Philipp J. Schönbucher, Paul Wilmott, 2000)
19. Option Trading and Individual Investor Performance (Rob Bauer, Piet Eichholts – Journal of Banking & Finance, 2009)
20. Digital Barrier Options Pricing: An Improved Monte Carlo Algorithm (Kazem Nouri, Behzad Abbasi – Mathematical Sciences, 2016)